Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:12

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #2 - Alek Tokariwski

Finn    76

Monday, March 7th.

I don't know if I can take this any longer, I've been with this group for a while. But the more I'm with his, the more I'm changing. Lately, I've even had my personal belongings taken from my tent from other members, I really need a break from all this. I feel like going back to the forest like I was during the months after the initial outbreak. Being in the forest calms me, it is quiet and I don't have to worry about being robbed, stolen from and I don't even need to worry about these... " Things" many call Zombies.

I've been quite lonely, I've been thinking of making a family, a family with a father, his wife and their children. I wonder if people even care about love these days. I hope I'm not the only one that is still interested in creating a family, I really want to find someone, I've always been thinking of this since around 4 days ago, When I got my Dragunov stolen from a group of bandits. The night following the robbery a high ranking member of this group came to our town, she came to get one of their members back and also repay me for the loss of my Dragunov as well as the Injuries I had gotten from the bandits beating me. Nothing of her's actually meant anything to me as none of it could ever replace my Dragunov so I told her she didn't need to pay me anything. But she had offered me many things, some I don't care to write, but then she offered a simple kiss, I don't know why I accepted since I don't believe it is right to accept that as a repayment, I think it is wrong and objectifies women, but it made me open up my heart, and now all I can think about is finding someone to love.

I think I need to take a break from all of this, travel around Chernarus for a while. It might help me find myself again, I don't think I should tell anyone, they will just end up trying to talk me out of it. I will pack, and leave for the East in 3 days. Maybe I can do some hunting, help regain what was left of myself before the outbreak. If I don't do this, I might end up having a mental breakdown. I am only bringing my hunting rifle, a double barrel shotgun, my cassette player as well as my camping stove and the kit to go with it, I hope to be gone for up to 4 days so I should pack things that will last. I just really want to be alone for a while.