Server time: 2017-08-17, 21:37

Sign in to follow this  
Leucifer

A New Start...

Leucifer    4

Hello, people of DayZRP. My name is Leucifer and I recently got accepted for whitelisting. I'm looking forward to having some exciting times! I try to be as nice as I an, by the way, so bandit life isn't my thing. :P

Welcome to the community man and gratz on getting accepted.

It's nice to see a new person interested in something other than robbing people.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a Community Helper or hop into the "Waiting for Staff Help" channel on Teamspeak.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

DarkSide    229

Congrats and welcome to the community dude!!

Joules    226

Welcome to the community! Don't hesitate to ask any Community Helpers for help if you have any questions.

Also it's a good thing that you aren't going to start playing in the community as a bandit. The best bet for all new members in my opinion is to try and get a full grasp of the rules by playing a more peaceful character, before jumping into any bandit character or playing a crazy character.

Also you should go and look at past report verdicts. These are a great tool for new members to learn the rules and how they apply to many types of situations.

Be sure to check out the FAQ and newcomers guide as well if you have any questions.

Again, welcome to DayZRP!

Welcome, Leucifer. I'm glad your whitelist got accepted, and that you took the time to take advantage of the Teamspeak when needing help. Best of luck on the server!

Mercy    486

Welcome!

Just a quick tip, re-read over the rules until you feel confident enough not to break them, normally people new to DayZRP will break rules and have their whitelist revoked and will hate to have yours revoked!

I hope you enjoy the servers! They're mainly busy from 6pm GMT to 5am GMT! Unless it's a sunday sometimes I don't know why, when I get back fully i hope to meet you in game <3 :)

Guest Max   
Guest Max

Welcome!

-Max/Community Member

Welcome my friend! hope you get whitelisted

-Vic

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

I really hope you have a great time here. Welcoming you.

Joffrey    718

Hello, people of DayZRP. My name is Leucifer and I recently got accepted for whitelisting. I'm looking forward to having some exciting times! I try to be as nice as I an, by the way, so bandit life isn't my thing. :P

Aww, surely you must have a little bandit in there somewhere aye? You know you wanna be a tad bad.. at some point... you know, just ease into it ^.^

Crew3211    4

Aww, surely you must have a little bandit in there somewhere aye? You know you wanna be a tad bad.. at some point... you know, just ease into it ^.^

Let the evil flow through you ...

or justifiable banditry based on a dark past.

Welcome and congrats on the whitelist!

Phoenix    1039

Hey!

Welcome to the Community. :)

Welcome to the party, my friend! Hope you have fun and make friends along the way. :D

Ramon    331

Welcome to the community :D

Killerwelden    153

Welcome, to the community. :) hope you have fun.

Regarding your not a bandit line, other people aren't the same ... Be careful who you trust!

Good luck!