Server time: 2017-10-24, 09:39
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Emile

Villages West of South Zagoria

Emile    98

I was wondering if maybe the loremasters could come up with new towns/villages to the West of South Zagoria. It might allow some character to be a bit more diverse rather than everyone being from either Novigrad or Kirovograd. Some people have asked me if there are any villages aside from the cities and I told them I don't think so, but thinking over it the past couple of days I thought why not? 

So what does everybody else think?

DeeBlack    310

Sounds like a good idea since the only other towns off DayZ Map are major cites.

Chance    48

I made up a town. Hugo is from Serye Vishna, completely made up off the top of my head, it's located around/near the Burnaya river, that runs right down straight through Chernarus. I've never specified where specifically, though.

03942a19fe3dd8a55d0f532ae13f44d4.png

Emile    98

I made up a town. Hugo is from Serye Vishna, completely made up off the top of my head, it's located around/near the Burnaya river, that runs right down straight through Chernarus. I've never specified where specifically, though.

03942a19fe3dd8a55d0f532ae13f44d4.png

Even better! Now that I think about it, why not let the community get a few town in rather than the loremasters getting all the glory ;)

Chance    48

-snipsnipsnip-

Even better! Now that I think about it, why not let the community get a few town in rather than the loremasters getting all the glory ;)

I'd be more than happy to help with naming a few fictional villages. Perhaps give each town a little backstory too, that would be pretty fun!

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

Sounds like a great idea to me honestly. Hopefully the Lore Masters will add something like this in the future!

Para    313

This is a fantastic idea +1. I could do with a town near the burnaya river due to my characters back atort. Love the idea

would help rp so much instead of everyone not knowing each other and from being from the same towns would make it flow so much smoother so +1 for this idea

Post    0

It is an interesting idea which would be beneficial. The only concern might be DayZ developers themselves releasing an entire map, which later could conflict names. I have been fiddling with a small project myself regarding some of the lore. I will say however there are a few more towns that are stated on other map that can be found on the Bohemia wiki: ArmA2_Chernarus_factbook_map.jpg?version

Edit:

I also found this, I can't quite make out the details but it looks to have some smaller town names. I don't know how to extract the texture file:

dayz-0-55-leaked-chernarus-map.jpg

zoyo    70

-snip-

dayz-0-55-leaked-chernarus-map.jpg

Thanks post, this will come in handy.