Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Finn

Journal Entry #1 - Alek Tokariwski

Finn    78

Sunday, March 6th.

I've never been shot before, it is hard to explain how it feels, the almost instantaneous kick of the pellets entering my legs, should and arms, breaking both my legs and my right arm. It isn't hard to remember, the pellets had rendered my body numb. I didn't want to get shot, I didn't want to shoot back, I tried to have a peaceful outcome, but I ran away once the firefight broke out, the man ran around, firing 2 shots spreading across my legs, and one across my right shoulder and right arm, they almost look like polka dots scattered along my legs, arm and shoulder. I hope nobody judges me for these...

I am still recovering from the wounds, the Doc removed most of the pellets that still remained in my body, cleaning the wounds. I almost wish I could've surrendered to the people who shot me, but I was scared they would shoot me anyways. This whole world is a mess, I feel like I'll be better off by myself. I only wish I still had my family, but it is only Dima that still might be alive, He might've headed west.

Ayyy Alek's story! Finally! Also, dont worry we dont judge :3

+1 for cool and long awaited story and for getting ur character shot.

Finn    78

Ayyy Alek's story! Finally! Also, dont worry we dont judge :3

+1 for cool and long awaited story and for getting ur character shot.

Yeah haha, I'm going to try and do one every day now. haha, and yeah I know you won't judge, Alek was afraid nobody would love him and he doesn't know girls like scars sometimes. :3

Sign in to follow this