Server time: 2017-10-22, 23:08
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
elgiri

Confess your sins!

elgiri    5

Have you ever broken a rule in-game that has never been reported? Tell us here!

I'll kick it off by admitting that I went ooc in voice once.

Inb4 ban

Major Tom    91

Ban this man immediately this is unacceptable

Accidentally double-tapped caps lock, people heard me memeing the fuck around on Skype. I hope they appreciated memes.

Asriel    0

Hi, Jonibus and elgiri, could you please PM the staff team with confirmation of these rule breaks to receive your "not a rule breaker" award?

Boston    785

This is an inside job hooked up by staff! Illuminati confirmed! :troll:

Terra    1449

In the mod you had not ask for a permission to give someone a scar - only if you wanted to cutt some bodyparts off - by the rules we have today, I powergamed alot!

Chernov    0

In the mod you had not ask for a permission to give someone a scar - only if you wanted to cutt some bodyparts off - by the rules we have today, I powergamed alot!

This, this a hundred times.

Hagger    117

I have to admit that I don't recall any instances where I would have broken any rules.

...except I once duped a bell pepper on accident? Is this bad?

elgiri    5

I have to admit that I don't recall any instances where I would have broken any rules.

Inb4 permaban

Hagger    117

Inb4 permaban

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he2pOrvRlek

Hi, Jonibus and elgiri, could you please PM the staff team with confirmation of these rule breaks to receive your "not a rule breaker" award?

I'll take my award in monthly installments, directly to my bank account would be appreciated!

Terra    1449

Everytime I see a tent or a barrel I steal some stuff. Not really a crime if there is no one to guard it. Thank you all <3

Hebee    2683

Have you ever broken a rule in-game that has never been reported? Tell us here!

I'll kick it off by admittung that I went ooc in voice once.

Inb4 ban

To be fair I think everyone has accidently hit their voip button instead of TS one time or another. . . . except me. . . of course...

Major Tom    91

The result was people walking around with like, 7 different enemy clan names scarred in to their back. If you complied, you knew you'd be walking away with a few scars.

Frozen    45

Not reporting so many people cause I'm lazy. I even got evidence..

Terra    1449

Not reporting so many people cause I'm lazy. I even got evidence..

That is not a sin...that is your decision. ;)

Johnny    0

My first time on the server I found a fully geared man unconscious on the side of the road. I took literally everything from him and ran away.

Clumsy    226

Before I even knew what duping was or how it worked a friend of mine was lagging out of the server nearby and was killed by a Zombie. We both assumed he was dead so I started taking some of his food. When he logged back in he logged in a few feet from his current dead body with all his stuff. We then figured out something was not right dropped everything, hid the body and never looked back.

I'll take my punishment now xD

Emma-Stone-gif-1.gif

TheEvilFlea    8

The first time I initiated on someone in DayZRP, I told some guy to put his hands up and I accidentally yelled, "PRESS F2-I-I MEAN PUT YOUR HANDS UP!"

I caught myself right after I said it, but what made the whole situation even more awkward was when the guy typed in OOC, "//Nice one bro -_-"

Terra    1449

I sometimes aboose my powers. I link THE GAME in the general TS chat. You can only do this when you have TS powers. I like to do it, because I can.

elgiri    5

I sometimes aboose my powers. I link THE GAME in the general TS chat. You can only do this when you have TS powers. I like to do it, because I can.

You are going straight to hell!

Your sin is unforgivable!

Faith    732

Well... 

There was that one time I spoke OOC IG by accident but luckily everyone but Jamie had logged off and I made the excuse that me saying, "Percy streaming" as in "Percy streaking..." 

Then there was that time where I KOS'd sunshine by accident as Riviaira because she tried making Rivi a human slave, she kept lying to her and rivi shot her inthe leg with a mosin... And I killed her... (Trust me, I've accidentally killed people with mosins.... when I didn't mean too...)

Lucky19 said "I can get to green mountain in 30 minutes, follow me." 3 hours later after going to two corners of the map I lost my mind and attempted KOS but knocked him unconcious with my MP5-K.

Lucky19 also continued to punch me... I thought I was carrying my gun in first person, 'punched him' .... meaning i shot him in the spine and killed him...

I nearly KOS'd Drew Griffin thinking it was the people who robbed me.

I KOS'd Max Kamizir thinking he was a zombie...

>_< I'm a horrible human being!

Chance    48

I ate my history teachers Hobnobs and blamed it on someone else... forgive me Rolle pls

Terra    1449

I am sometimes rude to Johnny Denver. Afterwards I feel bad, but I would never tell him. It´s like a reflex and I can´t help it.