Server time: 2017-08-19, 16:58

Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

The gun that bandits fear the most!

Yoshi    54

As said in the title. This flyer says it all.

ca9907cc77.jpg

I would seriously love to see this gun added to Standalone. I mean, hell, it makes as much sense as all of the other guns, amirite?

I approve.

#Cut4thompson

Stellaboy    10

As said in the title. This flyer says it all.

ca9907cc77.jpg

I would seriously love to see this gun added to Standalone. I mean, hell, it makes as much sense as all of the other guns, amirite?

I think the PPsH41 makes more sense. It also uses .380auto rounds too. The Thompson would still be a nice addition!

Yoshi    54

I think the PPsH41 makes more sense. It also uses .380auto rounds too. The Thompson would still be a nice addition!

The PPsH41 is a sexy weapon as well. The Thompson uses .45 rounds, which are also installed in the game right now.

Stellaboy    10

The PPsH41 is a sexy weapon as well. The Thompson uses .45 rounds, which are also installed in the game right now.

If the Thompson was added where do you think it should spawn? I asked the same question of the Red 9 and it has somewhat random spawn mechanics.

Also what attachments do you want to see available for the Thompson?

SweetJoe    280

In reality they are prone to jamming which usually gets the user shot. However i would love to see this in the game, and as a bandit id love to take it from you.

The devs are doing a decent job adding firearms that make sense in DayZ. Unfortunately because of that, I don't see the Thompson making it in the game any time soon. The one in that picture isn't even the military variant so it definitely wouldn't make it in. It would be neat though.

Defiance    96

The devs are doing a decent job adding firearms that make sense in DayZ. Unfortunately because of that, I don't see the Thompson making it in the game any time soon. The one in that picture isn't even the military variant so it definitely wouldn't make it in. It would be neat though.

I had a very similar reaction to this photo. I think it won't ever officially be added in, but I can see the Thompson being modded in with a WWII weapons pack or something down the road.

Yoshi    54

In reality they are prone to jamming which usually gets the user shot. However i would love to see this in the game, and as a bandit id love to take it from you.

I'd probably just give it to you anyways. Preceeded by the line. "It's not safe to go alone. Take this."

The Gamblers' favorite :troll:

-Boston

We'll need fedoras and trenchcoats as well or it won't work.

Didn't you know we are heroes?

We are the ultimate anti-bandit.

I'd rather have the PPS-H ^^

No garage guns? Grease gun or Sten?

The Thompson, for when you have a lot to say and only a short time to say it.

Mellstrom    21

Wat???

Who want attachment on the thompson?

Meanwhile,im still waiting for that pp-bison.... someday... :(

Stellaboy    10

Wat???

If you expect no attachments then say that. The stock should be removable in the very least.

Yoshi    54

Wat???

If you expect no attachments then say that. The stock should be removable in the very least.

I believe that the gun should remain as is. The only attachment I'd say would be viable would be a drum magazine and a silencer.

Guest TCGBuNiTy   
Guest TCGBuNiTy

Well the Thompson gun is an American made sub-machine gun, but it's also a very outdated MG. It's mainly a WW2 gun so I would say just make it a rare spawn in residential houses because lets face it, no military force would have this in any camps, tents, or helicopters.