Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:32 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
TheDeepOne

Greetings DAYZRP ^_^

Hello everyone my name is Bryan, I just finished work on my whitelist application it was really helpful and I enjoyed actually being able to write a decent character background for once. Im really hoping to get accepted and begin Roleplaying with everyone, Ive been in another roleplay community before but it was nowhere near as detailed and complete as this one. I've been roleplaying for many years on a variety of many games, I wouldn't say I am an expert but I'm certainly not a noob. Its an honor to visit and hopefully soon become a member of your community, I look forward to meeting everyone and having some amazing adventures in Chernarus. Hope to see you all very soon!

Bryan B (Character name: Tetsuyo Inagawa)

Welcome Bryan :)

Have a look at the guides before you jump into game. Maybe you find something new and helpfull ;)

Welcome my man, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome!

http://www.dayzrp.com/guide

Dont get eaten!

Welcome Bryan and good luck on your whitelist

Hello. Welcome.

Welcome man! Good luck with everything!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. Ive been spending the better half of the last 3 hours reading the lore and going over the newcomer guide, everything is well explained and mostly common sense and self explanatory when it comes to the rules. I'm not even whitelisted yet and I'm already enjoying the lore and community ^_^

Quick Update: "Whitelist Approved!" Thanks everyone Im so ready to Roleplay with you all, Ill see you in the apocalypse!

Hello Bryan, welcome to our humble community!

Welcome buddy, maybe I'll see you around chernarus :)

Looking foward to some deep RP. ;)

Welcome to the community m8.

Welcome to the community Bryan!

I'm sure you will be accepted

Welcome, my friend. Hope you have fun here! Remember, if you need any help, go to the 'Waiting for Staff' channel in the DayZRP Teamspeak server. Or feel free to PM one of the Community Helpers. They're always there to help.

Sign in to follow this