Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:35

Sign in to follow this  
Guest (Medic)Michael

Whitelist

Question

Guest (Medic)Michael   
Guest (Medic)Michael

[align=justify]When will the Whitelist applications be open again? Thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

Chris    61

Due to a huge amount of new players and low staff numbers we've been forced to temporarily close the whitelist applications. Our current staff cannot keep up with the amount of support requests, questions, reports and whitelist applications. Once we've catched up with everything and recruited some new faces we will reopen the whitelist. It should happen some time later this week.

During this downtime feel free to post on the forums, get to know the rules and the community, maybe post your character story in the roleplaying forums? DayZRP is more than just ingame experience :)

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Hopefully this is a temporary solution, Micheal, I hope you can join us sometime soon!

*edit* Dang, Mex, you beat me to it!

Reacher    0

Also, I'm going to jump the gun here, and warn you that using ( and ) in-game will result in an error, resulting in kicking you from the server. So if/when you are whitelisted, please avoid using anything other than [ square brackets ] for clan information or character skills, etc.

Eg: [Medic] Michael

Thanks.