Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:57
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
pejay

TP is probably the most dangerous place atm..

pejay    1

These last days i haven't entered TP once without seing someone die or getting robbed

Alot of people just have No respect for the TP. just earlier me and a couple of mates drove a car in there with some guns we picked up to trade with. immediately some guy jumps in the car,grabs a m249,then he just ran away and logged of,couple of minutes later another guy grabbed a couple of blood bags and a sa-58 acog.

it's impossible to go to TP and just relax and talk to people right now,if you try your most likely to get robbed or "accidentaly" shot in the head.

Trading post is indeed dangerous, you cannot initiate any hostile action there under any circumstances but be carefull, if you robbed someone outside TP, he can come and kill you there.

This might explain some of the deaths.

Also, if you have proof of rule breaking, please make a report so those who broke the rules receive the appropriate punishment.

pejay    1

I'm just wondering here; for-example the guy who jumped in and got the m249(a gun you don't just find laying around everywhere like the AK's) are you then allowed to take hostile action as this is considered Theft?

Guest Demarcus King   
Guest Demarcus King

Leon pretty much explained it. But also.. No where is safe. No where.

Tortov    0

Pejay, I can assure you that such events are usually rare and are only occurring due to vast quantities of new players who have not familiarized themselves with the rules.

If you feel that TP is too dangerous for you then avoid it for now.

pejay    1

I'm sorry..i just think it's a stupid thing that people can just go grab the stuff you worked hard for and get away with it just like that because we aint allowed to take hostile action..

Jerry    22

Im all for the brand new community, I think long term it will be great BUT while I was driving into TP today I got swarmed by people asking if I was Psi (for no reason, I was just parking my car). Seriously anyone who does that should get perma banned.

Tortov    0

I'm just wondering here; for-example the guy who jumped in and got the m249(a gun you don't just find laying around everywhere like the AK's) are you then allowed to take hostile action as this is considered Theft?

If he has blatantly stolen from you, you are allowed to shoot him.

Goz    2

If he has blatantly stolen from you, you are allowed to shoot him.

And if that doesnt satisfy you, you can still report them as theft is against the rules in TP.

Double the pleasure,double the fun.

pejay    1

sounds nice,but i don't remember how long ago this happened.. :/

J. Hembree    0

So you'll give back a theft item but cant return my M249 with scope taken in tbe KOS incident kr our truck?

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Personally I have seen more people get killed in the trading post than outside of it. I tend to avoid it unless I have to go there ^^

EDIT: Not to mention the amount of OOC/Trolling that goes on there, it is a shame really.

I'm sorry..i just think it's a stupid thing that people can just go grab the stuff you worked hard for and get away with it just like that because we aint allowed to take hostile action..

If you're the least bit concerned about "gear", you're on the wrong server.

If you're the least bit concerned about "gear", you're on the wrong server.

Why shouldn't he be annoyed at people specifically breaking the rules against him?

Sky    1

Even though we are getting a decent amount of reports, I feel like many are just letting them slide as they're used to being killed on sights. That in itself is a scary thought, offenders need to be punished as the KoS rule is the core of this server.

Glenn    10

Well i was yesterday at around 21:30 in the TP in server 2.

Standing there with the SUV and the first thing i saw was a blown up tractor, I don't see that much the blown up vehicles in the TP so that was odd.

While beeing there people swarmed the SUV asking all those dumb questions and screaming....

Then a guy stole a bus or something i don't know and people went shooting at the bus what was not claimed by anyone. They will just scream: HE STEALS THE BUS KILL HIM!!! and everyone will just shoot....

Well, that is dangerous, when i want to drive out of the TP they will jump in front of you car to have a reason to kill you or will just say: he steals that vehicle kill him!

First of all when they steal your vehicle you are the one shooting and not the whole TP i think?

No fun playing like that.

The only thing it encourages me to do is just shoot out every skinless guy at the TP, instead I decide to stay offline till all the, ahem excuse me, retarded m*therf*ckers are banned or decided the fun is over and leave.

However, If this continues for another week, I'll be gone.

No use on playing on a server, full of rules, where people are disrespecting the rules, but the victims can't have an insurrance the GM's will give them back their belongings that they lost.

No harsh feelings against the GM's ofcourse.

Tomeran    3

Even though we are getting a decent amount of reports, I feel like many are just letting them slide as they're used to being killed on sights. That in itself is a scary thought, offenders need to be punished as the KoS rule is the core of this server.

Indeed.

Always report rule offenses. KoS is not allowed on this server. But its highly recomended you bring it to a discussion first.

Staff is a little overworked atm so response may be slow, but we'll get to it.

As for the trade post: Efforts are being made to make it safer. Hopefully the situation should improve soon.

We are working on how we can focus on the TP issues.

We can appreciate everyone's patience but you should feel safe to know that we are aware and we are focusing on how we can improve behavior in the TP significantly.

In the meantime:

1) Film what is happening

2) Alert a GM

3) Keep yourself safe and do not get involved where possible.

Tomeran    3

There's any way (script or something) that put the player's weapon down when he walks in the TP?

Not that I know of. Besides, traders should have the right to gun down thieves. Thieving is already rampant in there and it would explode if all a trader could do was Watch and issue verbal protests or threats of bans.

pejay    1

well,as a trader it's just getting annoying. Next time someone reaches into my car to steal i'm gonna put him down,easy as that.

I think you got me wrong here Lucia. It ain't about the gear,it's about people disrespecting the rules of TP and how easily they can get away with it!

Tomeran    3

well,as a trader it's just getting annoying. Next time someone reaches into my car to steal i'm gonna put him down,easy as that.

I think you got me wrong here Lucia. It ain't about the gear,it's about people disrespecting the rules of TP and how easily they can get away with it!

Just make utterly sure they're actually stealing something. And always warn them to back away from your vehicle first. Gunning down people for merely being in proximity(by who's definition?) is a bit much.

Shooting people should truly be a last resort. But its a traders right against confirmed thieves.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Well, if you say "Stop stealing my items", and then shoot him, every new player is going to mow your down, steal your car and gear...

pejay    1

Yeah.. Well, i had confirmed thieves yesterday and i warned the guy that if he did not return the stolen items i would shot him, only to be told by probably 11 kids on the search for psi syndicate that they would shot me if i did.