Server time: 2017-08-18, 20:19

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SpazldNinja

My backstory.

Guest SpazldNinja   
Guest SpazldNinja

Hi, my name is Spazld (a weird name I know, but it's what everyone calls me), you say it like, Spaz, then uld, so Spazuld. But you can call me anything you like, as long as it's not rude, but that's only natural to not be rude right?

Anyway back to me, the reason my name is soo weird, is because during the outbreak I was in a coma, I have recently woken up from it, and so am still in the stage of being frightened by the sound, or look of the zombies, I am as likely to leg it, as I am to just stay still, I can panic from time to time, and am not the best at handling weapons, scavenging or keeping on top of what I need, so if I am hungry or thirsty. I will sometimes just run, for no apparent reason, but just for runnings sake. So this may attract zombies, but it will always be unintentional. An example of this, was I was with a family after I woke from my coma, it was them who told me a lot about what had happened, at first I thought I was dreaming, but after a while I realised I was not, so anyway to running...I was walking with them for scavenge in a small town along the coast, I cannot remember the name, and I just felt like going for a jog, there wasn't anyone around, or so I thought, as soon as I got up and ran about 5 meters, 3 zombies got attracted to me, like moths to a blue light, like the sacred lamb I was, I ran back to the family, but other zombies had heard me, I managed to escape, and ran as far as I could, and then found you guys, who hopefully will take me in. I think only the youngest Son died, and I will never forget the face of the father and the kid. It will haunt me forever and I am truly sorry for what I did, I have learnt to check slowly before going for a run, and looking everywhere while running. That is what I am good at, running, away toward, around, it is what I do best, and so can be a supply runner, transporting messages, or supps to people. I really hope you take me in, because I really need to get off the road, it's cold and lonely.

Mr Gingee    2

I don't want to sound like your English teacher, But Paragraphs and Proper sentences would have definitely helped this. Imagine that you are saying your back story in real life. "The reason my name is weird, is because during the outbreak I was,..." That is allot of commas for one sentences.

Other than that I suppose I've sort of gotten the Gist of you character and Hope to see it being played out in game.

Guest SpazldNinja   
Guest SpazldNinja

I don't want to sound like your English teacher, But Paragraphs and Proper sentences would have definitely helped this. Imagine that you are saying your back story in real life. "The reason my name is weird, is because during the outbreak I was,..." That is allot of commas for one sentences.

Other than that I suppose I've sort of gotten the Gist of you character and Hope to see it being played out in game.

Yer, my English teacher said the exact same thing, stupid dyslexia! I just can't get the hang of paragraphs or punctuation, I don't even know what a proper sentence is :( It just never clicked. The reason I overuse commas is because I used to use almost none, so I just went overboard the other way. :(

Ah well, thanks for the comment! And I also hope I can play it out in game, I have just been whitelisted! YAY!

Blizzard    0

its ok, my journal looked like this at first till I proof read it and fixed some things.

also I liked you backstory quite a bit, hope to see more from you.

Guest SpazldNinja   
Guest SpazldNinja

its ok, my journal looked like this at first till I proof read it and fixed some things.

also I liked you backstory quite a bit, hope to see more from you.

Thank you. :)

Sign in to follow this