Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:18

Sign in to follow this  
Rolle

Whitelist closed

Rolle    2443

Due to a huge amount of new players and low staff numbers we've been forced to temporarily close the whitelist applications. Our current staff cannot keep up with the amount of support requests, questions, reports and whitelist applications. Once we've catched up with everything and recruited some new faces we will reopen the whitelist. It should happen some time later this week.

During this downtime feel free to post on the forums, get to know the rules and the community, maybe post your character story in the roleplaying forums? DayZRP is more than just the ingame experience :)

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

//edit: This thread is now closed, a separate thread for whitelist opening schedule is in the Information Forums.

Gullio1    0

So.. It turns out having several non RP players attempt to join an RP server is a bad thing?

Also, is the 20% denial rate still true?

Rolle    2443

It's now about 23%, up from 19% before the "hype".

Daring    0

Ah, damn, I had just completed my application..

It let me submit it though, so I don't know if my app made it in before you closed it.

I'm going to cross my fingers and hope it did :)

Carvalio    0

So I guess there is no chance of a pre-mod whitelisted player getting back in at all if I contact admins privately?

it seems like this was needed

Guest belliosus   
Guest belliosus

Already getting denied.... age limits... gotta love em :D

Feel sorry for some of the younger people who actually want to RP but its always the majority that ruin things :(

Tortov    0

Feel sorry for some of the younger people who actually want to RP but its always the majority that ruin things :(

Younger players may still have a chance to join but must pass an interview with a staff member on TS3.

Younger players may still have a chance to join but must pass an interview with a staff member on TS3.

yeah, seems like the best way to go about it

Guest Dizzruptor   
Guest Dizzruptor

Just wondering if applications made before the whitelist was closed will still be processed?..or is it just a case of wait and see?

Just wondering if applications made before the whitelist was closed will still be processed?..or is it just a case of wait and see?

I believe the ones made before it was closed will still be processed yes, although I cannot confirm as of now.

Rolle    2443

Yes, of course.

Guest Kerem   
Guest Kerem

Wow i just got dayZ last week gotten pretty good and wanted to join the rp servers and applications are close D:...... lawl hope itll be up soon

Wow i just got dayZ last week gotten pretty good and wanted to join the rp servers and applications are close D:...... lawl hope itll be up soon

The whitelist should open again this week ! Meanwhile, if you are still interested, have a look at our forums and work on a character background !

Goodluck,

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Hood decision, hope that things will settle down.

Guest Gotex   
Guest Gotex

Can't wait to apply!

FireMatt    1

Dammit the white-list app gets closed just as my 12 hours are up. I've been trying to apply for 24 hours now and both times have ended with disappointment. Was really looking forward to join the servers too :(