Server time: 2018-08-15, 18:32 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rik876

First day on the server !

Guest Rik876

Hey everyone, so i just had my first day on the server and i had a blast the first hour was pretty silent and all of a sudden i see 2 guys in the police station. greeted them and we teamed up. we were headed over to the camp that they had built but underway i got killed by a shed.. yes.. a shed.. 

After that i decided to take a break and come back in 1 hour i met this other guy in Berenzino we started teaming up, building a campfire and headed along the shore, i don't seem to find many people. any tips on were to go ? if so thanks. I had an absolute blast meeting these guys and playing with them.

Hello. Welcome.

You can ask where the population is via radio(http://www.dayzrp.com/f-Radio-Chatter--206). Or you can just keep exploring and find out on your own.

:D

Glad you're enjoying it so far!

Welcome to the Community :)

Zelenogorsk is pretty crowded these days, because ZBOR made a state around the area. Or try to go north - NWAF, Severograd, Vybor, Stary Sobor.

Welcome to the servers. Take care.

Welcome to the community man Enjoy your stay!

That sounds like fun, just spawning in and meeting someone to tag around with.

Glad you had a good first day.

Welcome.

i am so happy that you had fun on your first day keep up the good rp that you are giving people and i hope to see you in game!

And Welcome! if i have not yet said it to you! <3

Im looking so much forward to try it out.. I botched one of the questions so I have to wait a bit to reapply. But its all good bc it gives me more time to think about my character.. I have alot of pen & paper RPG experience and look forward to roleplay with all of ya.. I hope my first day will be as good as yours:)