Guest TBEAH

Small Kos Area

Guest TBEAH   
Guest TBEAH

Maybe make skalisty island a kos area.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

...:no:...

Give an area for all the Lewis hunters to murder each other? Good idea!

Seriously though, they were in the server before and the only time they I saw them being used was for S-GRU's Gulag event.

Powdermen    0

There are about 2000 KoS servers (Guessed number?) all with (12 km X 12 km) 144.000.000 M² of KoS-zone. This means that in total there is (2.000 X 144.000.000) 288.000.000.000 M² of KoS-zone on DayZ in general, and you want another square-kilometer to be added?

...:no:...

This wouldn't work anyways with getting of the Island etc and KoS rights at the main-land.

I'm sticking with no.

Goz    2

Just no.

This is not a KoS server and wont be in any part.

We had plenty of such discussions, temporary solutions and it's just bad.

I suggest reading rules/guides/reports to get idea about this server. Videos made by clans also are nice way to find more ways of entertainment than ability to kos.

Chris    63

Thank you for your input, but this option has been discussed here before, with the general consensus bring that there is no need for a KOS zone, as it only adds confusion and creates reports.

Never hesitate to suggest something that you would like to see! It's just that this idea will not fly on this server :D

I'll be honest, I'd take this a lot more seriously if it wasn't suggested by someone who's got a 10 day KOS and NLF ban & supported by someone who's never been on the server yet.

Goz    2

I'll be honest, I'd take this a lot more seriously if it wasn't suggested by someone who's got a 10 day KOS and NLF ban & supported by someone who's never been on the server yet.

That's not nice, not nice at all ;)

this is true and also what everyone else has already said lol.

Sidewinder    1

I don't understand joining a RP server to escape the constant deaths and bs on normal hive servers to join a server which has provided probably THE best experience of dayz possible to players and with strict rules to help you enjoy to ask for a kos zone? If you really joined this server for RP you would enjoy not constantly being on edge worrying about dying and play by the rules stated. If you want kos do us all a favour and get the duck out off this server and find your thrills somewhere else, this server and community accepts those who wish to RP and play friendly with others. Like I said before gtfo and disband your account if you just want to kos...

Glenn    10

Ooh yes a KOS area, so much RPing here.

Hey we are in a zombie Apocalypse and if you go to that town you can kill anyone you want! YISSSSSSS!!!!!!!

no..... we don't do that.

Nope, campers would stay there. No thank you very much.

Had you actually stated why it may help. We used to have relative KoS areas (PCB's) but they did not work as intended.

Ultimately, no KoS around here

This.

Reacher    2

Not a necessary addition. KoS has its time and place, and shouldn't be allowed to bleed into the surrounding area should things get out of control - such as someone shooting 'into' the KoS zone, from outside of it.

Thumper    0

I came here to RP. Not KOS. So far I am enjoying it. More so than I thought I would. If there is a serious RP group running around that doesnt mind an american PM me with play times and a general location. See if we can meet up.

I came here to RP. Not KOS. So far I am enjoying it. More so than I thought I would. If there is a serious RP group running around that doesnt mind an american PM me with play times and a general location. See if we can meet up.

Thumper, if you want to join a clan, look here. If you don't know what clan to join, you can write something about yourself here.

Caesar    438

The idea of a KoS locations break with the entire point of the server. If you want to KoS this is not the server for you.

Terra    1449

The idea of a KoS locations break with the entire point of the server. If you want to KoS this is not the server for you.

THIS!

Nikolai B.    0

I don't see whats wrong with the KoS location called Regular Dayz.

It's much bigger that anything DayzRP can provide :D

Guest TBEAH   
Guest TBEAH

an admin on the Teamspeak suggested I input this idea. Did not want to cause any harsh words or an argument.

Guest Cadan   
Guest Cadan

This is why they're s public servers. For people like you.

Powdermen    0

I don't see whats wrong with the KoS location called Regular Dayz.

It's much bigger that anything DayzRP can provide :D

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

There isn't even a good RP reason for Skalisty Island to be a warzone, there is hardly anything of value there. The infection has spread to the island, so it is hardly an "island getaway".

I'm going to have to agree with everyone else and give this a big no.