Server time (UTC): 2023-09-24 03:57

Learning the community

Guest andyhamevil1

Guest andyhamevil1

I just started to sign up today! I'm really excited! This community seems really friendly and helpful towards it's players! Which is awesome! You don't see a lot of that anymore I can't wait to jump into a server and play with mature players and on a really good roleplay server! Hopefully i make the whitelist! wish me luck! hope i can see you guys soon on the server! :) thumb_up.png

• Sapphire

Welcome.

Guest andyhamevil1

Reading through the forums and I've seen amazing stories i'm really excited and can't wait to hop onto a server and play can't wait to make new friends and make new adventurers  and experiences it's going to be amazing

• Sapphire

Welcome to the madhouse!

Read the Lore

Read the Rules

Good luck!

• MVP

Hi! Welcome to the Community :)

Hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions regarding rules or anything else!

Good Luck on your whitelist!

• MVP

Welcome to the community lad.

Guest andyhamevil1

Hope you enjoy your time here and don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions regarding rules or anything else!

Thank you so much! sorry for the late reply but I do have a question I don't understand if this would count as my first post so my account is fully activated?

• Emerald

Have fun, read the rules, and enjoy the RP! ;)

Guest andyhamevil1

Aha trying my hardest i apparently Don't have any idea what I'm doing I read the rules I was doing each question step by step reading the areas need to answer the question and still get it wrong...I'm really wanting to join a serious role play server for once and people who won't break the rules but I'm losing all hope that i'll get on tbh it sucks and i feel like giving up i spent a day! looking for my pass phrase! like oh my god then I get all the questions wrong in step 2 or 3 and i thought i did it right but no ugh :/

• MVP

Aha trying my hardest i apparently Don't have any idea what I'm doing I read the rules I was doing each question step by step reading the areas need to answer the question and still get it wrong...I'm really wanting to join a serious role play server for once and people who won't break the rules but I'm losing all hope that i'll get on tbh it sucks and i feel like giving up i spent a day! looking for my pass phrase! like oh my god then I get all the questions wrong in step 2 or 3 and i thought i did it right but no ugh :/

Now slow down and take a breath :) Read each page carefully, wouldn't hurt to read the Reports and Ban Appeals sections under the Support Forums. Those might give you some more insight into what you need to do and what not to do. Always feel free to hop into Teamspeak, into the Staff Waiting Area to talk to a Community Helper or above. Any of us can help with whitelist questions or any confusion you might have.

As far as the passphrase, read the Lore and Community Rules. Make sure you are reading for StandAlone and not Mod. Reading the FAQ and Newcomer's Guide is also helpful. As you read the Lore and Community Rules, especially the Community Rules read to understand and comprehend the rules, rather than simply looking for the passphrase. It will jump right out at you. Reading that page out loud also helps. It took me more than one read through to find it. When I did, I felt rather silly, as it was pretty obvious. You'll see ;)

As for your question about posting to activate your account, make sure to post in another area besides here and the Off Topic Forums. That way you will keep your account from getting pruned for inactivity. You have thirty days to do this.

You are going to do just fine. We'll see you soon out in the wastes. And again if you need help PM a Community Helper or come to TS.

Welcome :D

Guest andyhamevil1

Now slow down and take a breath :) Read each page carefully, wouldn't hurt to read the Reports and Ban Appeals sections under the Support Forums. Those might give you some more insight into what you need to do and what not to do. Always feel free to hop into Teamspeak, into the Staff Waiting Area to talk to a Community Helper or above. Any of us can help with whitelist questions or any confusion you might have.

As far as the passphrase, read the Lore and Community Rules. Make sure you are reading for StandAlone and not Mod. Reading the FAQ and Newcomer's Guide is also helpful. As you read the Lore and Community Rules, especially the Community Rules read to understand and comprehend the rules, rather than simply looking for the passphrase. It will jump right out at you. Reading that page out loud also helps. It took me more than one read through to find it. When I did, I felt rather silly, as it was pretty obvious. You'll see ;)

As for your question about posting to activate your account, make sure to post in another area besides here and the Off Topic Forums. That way you will keep your account from getting pruned for inactivity. You have thirty days to do this.

You are going to do just fine. We'll see you soon out in the wastes. And again if you need help PM a Community Helper or come to TS.

Welcome :D

Okk thank you!

• Emerald

have fun, read rules, stay away from shade, enjoy rp.

+1

• MVP

Thank you so much! sorry for the late reply but I do have a question I don't understand if this would count as my first post so my account is fully activated?

You have to post in General Discussions in order to make it count.

I would highly suggest becoming a part of the community on the forums as well. Be active on the forums and you will make new friends.

Trust me when I say this, but the forums actually get addictive :D

• Emerald

have fun, read rules, stay away from shade, enjoy rp.

+1

+1