Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:09

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tord

The weird life

Guest Tord   
Guest Tord

My name is Tord. Age 19. From Norway. work: traveler. No family. Before the zombie apocalypse i was an freindly man who loved to travel around in the world. One day i was in Russia and i went to the island called chernarus. I really liked the island and the peoples there. I decided to check the island on foot so i checked in at a hotel in Elektro. after a long day at the plane i went to bed to take a break.. Next day it was a sunny day.. I woke up and looked out trought my window, and the happy people was gone, I looked around in a different window and I didn't see anyone in the city.. I called to the roomservice and no one was responding.. i went down to look and see if it was anyone down in the lobby. The lobby was empty.. I didn't see anyone and I scream and waited.. No one was responding... I heard a sound from the lobby.. some one was moving, I saw something behind the door, I heard more sounds, more movements.. I saw something wierd.. then suddently a guy jumpes out and shoots I went behind a wall. after the the shots was done i did not hear any movemenst.. it was so silent, a guy said "it's safe now, you can come out.." so now he told me it was a zombie apocalypse and everyone who went out became one of them.. so now I am surviving with Dean and his friends..

Name,Age, Where your from originally, How your character feels and went through about the zombie infection. What job did he have before?? Does he have any family left, what skills does he have and what is he looking for.

Check your spells and sentences because some don't make sense.