Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:05

Sign in to follow this  
mantispro13

Does it matter if you change your in game name?

Question

mantispro13    0

I want to change my in-game name as MantisPro13 isn't really a good name to call a role play character but I was wondering whether that would make a difference to the whitelist :S

P.S. I wasn't sure what topic to put this in so this might not be the right topic.

5 answers to this question

Jerry    15

No go ahead and change your name to whatever you want.

You can change you in game name at every moment. Don't worry about that.

Also, please change you signature.

1. Use common sense

"This rule is very ambiguous, but generally covers all behavior that is unwanted by the staff on the server and forums. This includes but is not limited to hacking, duping, exploiting, ghosting, griefing, trolling, advertising, insulting others OOC, being racist or otherwise unpleasant to fellow players."

Khardia    0

You can share your In-Game name whenever you want.

Though, make sure it's always a good name for an RP environment (No numbers, "real names" or nicknames (eg : no XXSNIPERZZDEVILZXX :P ) )

Feel free to change your name and even character if you feel the need of it, just make sure to do the things listed above and to always have some kind of story to play your character.

Good luck!

Sin    113

I used to play as Sin, but that was a nom de guerre. If, over time, I grew to trust you, I might have revealed more about my history and even my real name.

Someday, Sin will return.

So yeah, you can pretty much justify anything, within reason. You know, call signs and the like. Mavasaur plays as Mavasaur, and it's just fine. But like Khardia said.