Server time: 2017-08-18, 03:15

Sign in to follow this  
Jess Newton

Old school folks..

Jess Newton    2

I see so many good RP'ers leaving and it's sad.. I have met most of you and enjoy playing with you.. I know that it can be a hassle dealing with lots of new people.. It's almost as if our home has gotten swamped with tourists and media personel in a way.. Just stick with it everyone.. The excitement of the famous dude will die down sooner than not.. and lots of the new folks will leave.. however some of them will stay.. and the ones that stay will be good for the server.. We will get some good RP'ers some new fresh clans.. some new ideas.. I promise this..

To the new people.. Please dont ruin our fun with your trolling.. A lot of people have put in a lot of work on this server.. We have established lots of friendships and relationships here.. I encourage you new guys to keep up with our tradition of role playing and relationship creating.. and not just be an ass and ruin other peoples fun (Thats what COD is for) To you new folks who plan to stick around.. Welcome to the server.. To those who plan to troll I look forward to seeing you get banned.

Clintbet    0

There are still plenty of good roleplayers on the server. It'll get better, eventually.

Just endure it guys!

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

It is just so fucking hard to RP while getting constantly shot/wannabeprobandit-robbed/KoS'd/Trolled/Vehicle taken over by 15 bambies in TP/allsortsofshitthathappenswhenbambiesdontreadrules...

I seriously think quitting after the Berezino incident, and all the NLR and KoS on their sides.

Jess Newton    2

Yeah I can definitely understand your frustration.. However I would just file report after report after report to get the trolls banned.. Rolle Wont have patience for people trolling.. especially since he is losing good donors and good rp'ers.

Jess Newton    2

On second thought.. after what happened to 24th tonight.. Maybe we should all join together and make this server an absolute nightmare for the new psi fanboys. That shit was ridiculous.

Terra    1364

I hope they start to read the Rules or would ask if they do not understand them.

And you guys all bitched about how sad SDS was at RP, sorry but this all kind of looks good on yas

We must suffer to get better.

I have hope things will calm down eventually.

Leon.. if you have hopes on that.. then you have not been to TP recently.

I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible ... Keep faith in humanity.

Things will calm down and those who doesn't respect the rules will be punished. We are working hard on this one, stay strong.

BobitoZ    0

So far everything these guys do it OOC.

I was able to get a guy to talk a bit today. I asked him what his "back story" was.

They all had to write one to get in. Ask them about that maybe they might RP it some after they tell it to you. The guy I asked had a good one.

Glenn    10

On second thought.. after what happened to 24th tonight.. Maybe we should all join together and make this server an absolute nightmare for the new psi fanboys. That shit was ridiculous.

Huh what? what happened? did i miss something?

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Huh what? what happened? did i miss something?

Mass KoS, check the reports section haha =p

Glenn    10

Ooh but that was not yesterday was it?

Caesar    438

That turned quickly,

Welcome to the dark side.

And you guys all bitched about how sad SDS was at RP, sorry but this all kind of looks good on yas

They are certainly bad, that does not make SDS roleplay good.

Although I have no comment on that matter in general.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Nikolai B.    0

Lol/ They have been here a week, and suddenly anyone older are "old school"?

Many lols.

Coorin    0

Weeeeell, I haven't been around much lately, or seen many of these "new folks", but I don't like cliques.

I think players in general follow a certain statistical distribution. 20% trolls, 10% hardcore RPers, 70% regular folks (or whatever, I didn't like my Stats class!). I don't like seeing people say stuff like "since all these NEW people came and ruined our game..."

There were tons of KOS/NLR/not-RP violations going on before this population explosion. If anything, the report:player ratio has gone down, I think. New players are like a sunrise. Sure, you might get fired and divorced, but you also might meet a smokin hot neighbor and find your life's ambition as an artist.

Lets not alienate new folks for being new :)

Tomeran    3

Weeeeell, I haven't been around much lately, or seen many of these "new folks", but I don't like cliques.

I think players in general follow a certain statistical distribution. 20% trolls, 10% hardcore RPers, 70% regular folks (or whatever, I didn't like my Stats class!). I don't like seeing people say stuff like "since all these NEW people came and ruined our game..."

There were tons of KOS/NLR/not-RP violations going on before this population explosion. If anything, the report:player ratio has gone down, I think. New players are like a sunrise. Sure, you might get fired and divorced, but you also might meet a smokin hot neighbor and find your life's ambition as an artist.

Lets not alienate new folks for being new :)

Quoted for win.