Server time: 2017-08-18, 19:56

Sign in to follow this  
BaconFromHell

Do we really need a 12 HOUR delay before you can resubmit an application?

Sin    113

Use the time to develop a better back story and personality traits for your character. I guarantee, the server will still be here 12 hours from now.

No, I will not be able to play tomorrow. So thanks for that I guess.

Well you can always re apply later when you can play again

Yes, it even use to be 24 hours. With 12 hours, we try to avoid spam-applications and also try to give a break to the admin team. They receive alot of applications per days and can't afford to receive 2-3 of the same person, all the same day.

In the 12 hours, you also have enough time to find out why your application have been denied and how to improve it. Write a great backgroud story and think about how you will act as a player on this community. Also, make sure to read the rules again.

I suggest to also have a look at this thread.

Goodluck,

Well there has also been a huge influx of new people coming to the servers so admins are super busy right now

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

We have just received a huge influx of players due to popular streamers/youtubers beginning to play here, this means a few hundred applications every day.

Just take the time out to think what you could do to improve your application.

~Slip

-KG-    0

With all due respect, if you are at the point where you need 12 hour breaks between applications you really need some more admins.

Or more mature and understanding applicants.

What I understand is that because someone found part of my application not descriptive enough I am forced to cancel my plans to play the game with my friend so my nights plans are essentially forfeit.

Wow. I didn't realise we were the only dayZ server on the internet!

Tortov    0

For some reason he insisted I try this one, not a good experience so far.

Boy, thanks for all the help on this matter guys, your boatloads of shitty sarcasm is appreciated.

Sorry, no whitelist applications are prioritized over others, you must wait with everyone else.

Be creative, its half of what RP is about.

For some reason he insisted I try this one, not a good experience so far.

Boy, thanks for all the help on this matter guys, your boatloads of shitty sarcasm is appreciated.

Well I'm sorry your application was declined and you have to wait, but there has been a huge influx of applications recently and its causing a heavy work load for the admins and GM's.

Patience always help.

Also you making comments like this is just silly and immature.

You know what, I can be arsed with this shit anymore. Fuck all of you, I'm not joining this piece of shit.

Let's try to stay respectful on the forum, thank you.

We don't tolerate flaming and insulting, please read the rules.

Sky    1

With all due respect, if you are at the point where you need 12 hour breaks between applications you really need some more admins.

It isn't a case of man power. Its a case of forcing people who are rejected to rethink their applications before resubmitting the same thing with very minimal improvements.

You know what, I can be arsed with this shit anymore. Fuck all of you, I'm not joining this piece of shit.

I've done you a favour and given you 5 days to rethink your attitude.

You're welcome :)

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

It isn't a case of man power. Its a case of forcing people who are rejected to rethink their applications before resubmitting the same thing with very minimal improvements.

I've done you a favour and given you 5 days to rethink your attitude.

Your welcome :)

A perma would be suitable (o:

Sky    1

I'm being kind in giving him a chance to re-think his attitude. If he displays the same level of stupidity again then I won't be as generous.

Nikolai B.    0

To be honest, this is why the system exists. To avoid having dudes like that one in the community.

It seems way too many people (from the newcomers) hold the notion something is owed to them.

Caesar    438

Yes we do,

I wound even favor a longer wait.

Or we need people writing better white list applications so they don't have to deny you.

Regardless what we can do, letting people spam applications until they find one that sticks breeds a very poor mentality.