Server time: 2017-11-21, 15:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MichalTK

Age restriction

Question

Guest MichalTK

Hi.

I'm having the same problem as AG'|Tom. I have read the rules and there is no mention of age restriction. I have put time into my application and as Jerry said that

There is no age restriction on our server.

how come I am not able to reapply at all now?

8 answers to this question

I was not informed of any 'Age restriction' before, perhaps it has been implemented. I'm not sure, alls I know there is a few young players that are in the community.

Guest MichalTK

Oh well. Guessing I won't get in after all. Yet another community that has this "ageism" thing going on. They just judge by age, not by personality. I think that they should just give the player a chance, if they're bad then ban them. At least I didn't make it up that my age was 20 like my friend did. And he actually got accepted! Oh the discrimination these days.

I know how you feel, i'm 14 myself, and I got in a couple months ago so...

I know how you feel, i'm 14 myself, and I got in a couple months ago so...

the-very-best-of-the-and-quot-that-feel-and-quot-meme.jpg

But seriously, I joined just a couple a days ago, it didn't say anything about age limitations.

yea the age thing must be new if thats what you got rejected for, i partialy cant blame the gms tho, with the reports going from 1-3 a day to 10-20 in a day changes alot of things.

weve almost got over 500 new people in the past week, thats almost more then the amouint of people who already joined.

I would go on TS but my mic has problems with programs like TS and mumble. It just makes an annoying echo and is way to sensitive even after I turned it down really low.

Guessing I'll just wait it out.

This is up to you, if we can understand you go on TS and take your chance. In dayZ, it's very useful to have a working microphone. Especially when you roleplay.

Guest MichalTK

I would go on TS but my mic has problems with programs like TS and mumble. It just makes an annoying echo and is way to sensitive even after I turned it down really low.

Guessing I'll just wait it out.

This is up to you, if we can understand you go on TS and take your chance. In dayZ, it's very useful to have a working microphone. Especially when you roleplay.

What I was saying is that my microphone is not working on TS and Mumble. It does however work on arma.

What I was saying is that my microphone is not working on TS and Mumble. It does however work on arma.

It's probably just a problem in your settings. Make sure you have the right mic enabled in TS, it'll work ;)