Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 09:32
Sign in to follow this  
Shanoby

Freedom Movement [Recruitment Open][W.I.P][FEEDBACK PLEASE]

Good luck with the group man.

Eeeey, would you look at that! Good luck, comrade! Hope this picks up! ;)

Still has a lot of potential. Hopefuly you'll attract some more interest this time.

I thought you archived it like 3 days ago? Whatever, good luck again.

this

That was a misunderstanding between me and staff member, see I wanted TS room and they archived me :D

Catastrophe avoided...

That+was+close+very+nearly+catastrophic_3b2d32_4670334.gif

That was a misunderstanding between me and staff member, see I wanted TS room and they archived me :D

Catastrophe avoided...

That+was+close+very+nearly+catastrophic_3b2d32_4670334.gif

Oh, oh J-Jesus. I see now, thanks for clarifying.

Well Good Luck with this! ;)

- added more lore to group

- fixed concept a bit, to make it more coherent

- added more goals

- fixed rank descriptions

- added new pictures

- added media section for stream and future media thread link

Would like some feedback please, mostly waiting critique to know what to fix, to make it more appealing...

NB: might have loads of grammar mistakes and new section of lore still needs better wording (is 4:30AM)

EDIT: error more or less fixed *sighs*

This looks really good and interesting. Seems like it can make for some good RP. Good luck with this I hope to run into you guys IC

This looks really good and interesting. Seems like it can make for some good RP. Good luck with this I hope to run into you guys IC

Well thanks... I hope I can get some more feedback, but mostly I hope I get some interest for the group :)

Just read through it. It appears to be a solid heroish group with a plausible back story and realistic goals based on that. I would have waited until you had more members before posting the thread just to make it look more finished and reduce the time spent in group ideas. Other than that I don't really know what else to say. 

Loremasters will look at it eventually and you'll get that juicy feedback you crave.

When you cant think up an original idea, a different game always has your back. Good luck regardless.

When you cant think up an original idea, a different game always has your back. Good luck regardless.

Well, Im using the art and the name from said game, sure. Lore is all me... I do not see how logo (which is touched up a bit) and name makes it the same?

Could you elaborate?

Well, Im using the art and the name from said game, sure. Lore is all me... I do not see how logo (which is touched up a bit) and name makes it the same?

Could you elaborate?

You literally copied the entire lore from that game and changed it a little to suit Dayz.

Could you elaborate?

http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/Freedom

Well yes, I used it as inspiration. It got the idea rolling, but in the end concept is different, including rest of the lore.

Also I did copy some of the sentences/paragraphs and added some of mine, cos they sound better than my own wording... I do not see a problem in this.

If I would completely do it the same then: It would be something like: "we fight for the infected and believe everyone should have access to Chernarus" ... which would not make sense... cause in STALKER, the Freedom wants the Zone to spread and share the marvels of the Zone with the rest of the world, meaning in DayZ we would have to want to spread the infection... yeah no.

But yes, I understand what you mean. I do not deny inspiration came from there. But it does not make it the same... imo.

Mixing up an concept from another game and your own ideas imo makes it original... if not then well, Im guilty of not being original and Im fine with that. As long as concept works, it has no less value as a group idea in my eyes, if that was your argument?

But thank you for the feedback :)

NB: just to make sure you do not pick on other things about originality wise: metro inspiration is from metro2033 game, Leonid backstory is inspiration from real life Ukraine events, the ideology of the group comes from communism and resource based economy, pictures/art is also borrowed from deviantart and touched up by me and so on...

So in the end, none of it is really original... :)

Archiving as requested on TS

PM a moderator or higher if you want this moved back

/archived

Sign in to follow this