Server time: 2017-08-22, 11:02

Sign in to follow this  
Bubbles

Still banned..

Question

Bubbles    31

I've been talking a little bit with Tosme and I'm sorry if I'm asking for something that can't be fixed fast.

Yesterday me and some random guys had an incident with some KoS'ing and what not. So me and 4 other guys were banned, then unbanned. After I was unbanned last night i couldn't acess server S1 and S2 (keep getting the banned message).

I thought about it and it didn't really matter because i could just keep playing on S3 or S4. But after a restart a few hours back I get the ban message on every server, I've been trying to join every now and then, but I keep getting the same message :/

I really like the server and the RP'ing and I can't wait until I'm back online :D

If there's any other way around the ban-issue, please let me know (changing GUID + PID to another character etc, I don't mind starting over).

Thank you for your time.

3 answers to this question

So you shouldn't be banned at all?

There's no other way to get around the ban-issue. You will have to wait for one of the GMs to lift the ban. I'll try to get that to happen as fast as possible.

Bubbles    31

So you shouldn't be banned at all?

There's no other way to get around the ban-issue. You will have to wait for one of the GMs to lift the ban. I'll try to get that to happen as fast as possible.

The ban is suppose to be lifted already. That's the only reason i purposed a way around it.

EDIT: Thanks for a quick response and action.

Tosme    0

Your ban have been removed, along with Daniels.

The problem is it refreshes itself, so worst case scenario is that you have to wait another day for it to expire unless we're able to remove it for good.