So?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. So?

• Yes i want to get rid of newbies and play with old members
    • No i like to play with newbies
    • im gonna stay with newbies but thats a good idea

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

Since servers full of newbies wich even dont know rules i suggest to make one of servers private u can join there only if u playing in this community for 1-3 months. what u guys thinkink?

I fucking liked this community since i joined that was 2013-02 and this is the first time when i thinking about leaving its just becouse newbies kos'ing for no fucking reason...

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

+1 make a poll.

Grizzly    0

Well, just before last week, then yes. Got KoS'ed today, for the first time.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

i got kosd and i lost ksvk...

Jerry    22

Lets not split the community, this madness will die down soon enough.

Astraal    3

this is why i am not playing, to many triggerhappy nutshots that comes directly from the "free-to-kill-DayZ"

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

so u would like to get kos'd? okey then.

Powdermen    0

They need to get into the ''old community'' at some point to become a part of the community.

Splitting might seem like a good option for now, but in the long run: it's only going to get worse by doing this.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

They need to get into the ''old community'' at some point to become a part of the community.

Splitting might seem like a good option for now, but in the long run: it's only going to get worse by doing this.

okey but how i supposed to play and loose my stuff every day ???

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

For fucks sake we got KoS'd by ~20 Civilian skinned bambies who thought they got KoS rights of watching somebodys stream where we robbed him. We need to get rid of them, or split the community to Old-School, and bambies.

Guest Elc0m   
Guest Elc0m

Poll doesn't mean anything because newbies are more then veteran players so they just going to win poll, but I totally agree with this idea!

Jerry    22

The rule breakers will be banned, and I watched the stream..you guys initiated on a V3S FULL of people, they probably went after you.

Clintbet    0

I can understand how this is a problem, however, the newbies probably need to learn from others that have been a part of DayZRP longer.

If they are forced to play together, the problem will remain, correct?

If we endure this, it will solve itself. Probably even quite soon as unserious newbies will bore/get kicked and serious newbies will learn the rules and grow themselves to be a part of this community.

Caesar    438

Only after veteran players have had to pay the price multiple times for their ignorance.

Daniel    2

Guys right now People are Breaking nlr And Kos And rdm all THe Time we Need it otherwise we get punished for knowing THe rules

Caesar    438

The rule breakers will be banned, and I watched the stream..you guys initiated on a V3S FULL of people, they probably went after you.

Are you telling me they were all in contact? I would not have liked to be in that TS.

20+ people completely unaffiliated with each other taking any opportunity to KoS.

The fact is people think a stream justifies retribution, it does not.

Jerry    22

The person that posted this thread is hardly a veteran member, guys you gotta just calm down and ride it out. As I always said never ever get attached to gear.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

I initiaded 4 times (3 text 1 voice), and they did not comply (V3S). We killed them all in the NEAF.

Jerry    22

No point in arguing about what happened but I met a guy some time after the incident and he told me S-GRU tried to rob him but he ran away and got separated from his group.

Guest StoOrasLTU   
Guest StoOrasLTU

No point in arguing about what happened but I met a guy some time after the incident and he told me S-GRU tried to rob him but he ran away and got separated from his group.

so it means that you can breake nrl and go back and than just grab the weapon and shoot everyone???

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

We surrounded the whole airfield from every angle, and killed them all.

I am not arguing, i just post facts, that we have proof.

Jerry    22

We surrounded the whole airfield from every angle, and killed them all.

Thats great, anyways this thread is also an insult to anyone that joined this server to RP and have a good time because you are characterizing all 'new players' as rule breakers and kids.

Guest WaltteriH   
Guest WaltteriH

Well, so far EVERYONE who is not Lewis that we have met, or Pandi has tried to rob us, KoS us or troll us.

Clintbet    0

I can understand how this is a problem, however, the newbies probably need to learn from others that have been a part of DayZRP longer.

If they are forced to play together, the problem will remain, correct?

If we endure this, it will solve itself. Probably even quite soon as unserious newbies will bore/get kicked and serious newbies will learn the rules and grow themselves to be a part of this community.

Posting this again as I want people to give response! ;)