Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:22 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 37 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Pussy

Meeting Community Members IRL.

A lot of Norwegians here i see. Voss is too far away for my taste, actually, everywhere outside the capital is too far for me.

I'm a lazy bastard :)

A grand Norwegian meeting in the capitol could be fun. I'll talk to my village elders about borrowing the goat-wagon and I can be there in a few winters.

Can you allow a neighbouring Swede to attend?

A lot of Norwegians here i see. Voss is too far away for my taste, actually, everywhere outside the capital is too far for me.

A grand Norwegian meeting in the capitol could be fun. I'll talk to my village elders about borrowing the goat-wagon and I can be there in a few winters.

Can you allow a neighbouring Swede to attend?

Ofc, all Swedonians are welcome.

Get your asses north to the paradise of Norway, Tromsø.

If anyone lives near the Chicago, IL. area i'm always down to hang out, except with Dougie, fuck dougie.

And it was on this day that Whip decided to move  far away from the city as fast as he could, Yelling out the window at Kanye as he sped past.

"Fly you fool"

Too far north!

But very beautiful!

Going to Trondheim in September. That's half way atleast.

Met this Spartan guy a few times.

who the fuck are you?

who the fuck are you?

Terra, the coffee invitation for when I am in town still stands.

Or we could all meet up somewhere in the middle, like Trondheim. I'd barely have to move at all .. :D

edit:

Too fast for me.

If anyone lives near the Chicago, IL. area i'm always down to hang out, except with Dougie, fuck dougie.

And it was on this day that Whip decided to move  far away from the city as fast as he could, Yelling out the window at Kanye as he sped past.

"Fly you fool"

Bruh gimme them cross streets. Bet you a crystal lake looking mofucker.

If anyone lives near the Chicago, IL. area i'm always down to hang out

Same. I used to pick my boy Montanez up from school and we always had a good time hanging out in the Chi. Hit us up if you wanna chill

Back in late 2014 Me, Ed, Tom, Kevin and Cojo fro, B-17 were planning to meet up in London sometime in March 2015 and we called it BlockCon but then Ed and Tom got permed and it wasnt meant to be 3

who lives in California?

I'm trying to go paint balling in Sacramento or some shit. You nerds needs some outdoor activities. :3

who lives in California?

I'm trying to go paint balling in Sacramento or some shit. You nerds needs some outdoor activities. :3

Vic if you actually come to Sacramento hit me up. Literally nothing to do in this area anymore

who the fuck are you?

Terra, the coffee invitation for when I am in town still stands.

It does!... and not only a coffee <3

who lives in California?

Vic if you actually come to Sacramento hit me up. Literally nothing to do in this area anymore

literally moved here like 3 months ago. It isn't lit so I visit the bay every so often. but im trying to figure out shit to do here so i dont off myself tbh.

"Fly you fool"

Bruh gimme them cross streets. Bet you a crystal lake looking mofucker.

You too far up north like me to be talking cross streets  you might as well be in the burbs with me talking subdivisions and culdasacs

I steady stay on south cicero with my boys, getting that good bbq

I'm Bape , bangin on my chest, fuck Supreme

who lives in California?

literally moved here like 3 months ago. It isn't lit so I visit the bay every so often. but im trying to figure out shit to do here so i dont off myself tbh.

bay area is lit Sac is quiet, The bay ftw

Let's all meet in Trondheim. You cook us food and play the piano.

AYYYE Indianapolis here boys n gals.

I had a few close calls and nearly ran into Pat once or twice.

Corry when am I meeting you our kid?

We had a better time without you anyways

We had a better time without you anyways

Weren't you alone?