Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:01

Sign in to follow this  
ThatSoldierUKnow

RP launcher says that i got the wrong password

Question

hello,

I installed everything correctly i think and when i start the RP launcher i go to Arma II but then after loading it says: wrong password you can't join so, can someone help me and i reinstalled the RP launcher.

Jason Broody

the enabled expansions are Arma 2 , Arma 2 OA , Arma 2 Britisch armed forces and Arma 2 private milatary companie.

2 answers to this question

Diremast    0

This is a faily common bug with the launcher. I think (not sure) you need to make custom parameters to be able to use the launcher directly to join the DayZ RP servers. Not sure that causes the problem.

It is still possible to join the servers through the normal Arma II multiplayer tab. From the meny (where you end up after you start the launcher) go into multiplayer and then look down for "Remote" and then paste in the IP and the port of the server you want to join. You can find all the IP's and Ports here.

I think the proper parameter is "-password=dayzrp" I think but I'm not sure. Just in case if you wanted to try that.

Let us know if you have any problems!

This is a faily common bug with the launcher. I think (not sure) you need to make custom parameters to be able to use the launcher directly to join the DayZ RP servers. Not sure that causes the problem.

It is still possible to join the servers through the normal Arma II multiplayer tab. From the meny (where you end up after you start the launcher) go into multiplayer and then look down for "Remote" and then paste in the IP and the port of the server you want to join. You can find all the IP's and Ports here.

I think the proper parameter is "-password=dayzrp" I think but I'm not sure. Just in case if you wanted to try that.

Let us know if you have any problems!

ty buddy :D