Server time (UTC): 2023-09-24 04:45

RP1: RDM/Bad RP at Stary - 1/30/2016 1:55

Darco

Server and location: EU Server 1, just outside of Stary.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 1:55 AM - 1/30/2016

Your in game name: Quinn Frost

Names of allies involved: Jeb Rosco, John Ambers

Name of suspect/s: Amir Azim + Friends

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: Jeb, John, some other guy we met(didn't get a name), and I walked down to Stary from Kabanino. We RP'd on the way there, and we stopped just on the edge of town because the rando wanted to kill a zombie that was walking around. After he did so, we stood around eating and drinking. Jeb's power cut out, so our TS did aswell, and so John and I were left standing there with the other guy. The other guy dissapeared, so John and I walked around the pond and RP'd. When we circled around, three guys came out of the woods screaming, asking if we were 'Craig'. I tried to say no, but the guy in the middle pointed his gun at me, and said "Get down on the ground please, get down on the ground." and then immediately shot John and I in the head. After I died, I could hear one of his friends(whom threatened us with an axe in Kab while talking about how human meat tasted about 20 minutes before) talking about how he was going to cut our bodies up and eat them.

This is not what happened whatsoever. We were stalking you and laid an ambush, we asked you if you knew where Craig was, you said no, therefor you were useless to use, so we asked you to surrender your weapons and get to the ground, you then shot first, so we opened fire.

This is not what happened whatsoever. We were stalking you and laid an ambush, we asked you if you knew where Craig was, you said no, therefor you were useless to use, so we asked you to surrender your weapons and get to the ground, you then shot first, so we opened fire.

The former information doesn't matter too much in this case, but neither John nor I fired on you. There was never a surrender request, only asking for us to get on the ground, and before I had a chance to do so, I was dead.

The former information doesn't matter too much in this case, but neither John nor I fired on you. There was never a surrender request, only asking for us to get on the ground, and before I had a chance to do so, I was dead.

Unfortunately for you we had it recorded on multiple characters, we asked you ever so politely to get on the ground, and you clearly put up your gun and shoot first.

Unfortunately for you we had it recorded on multiple characters, we asked you ever so politely to get on the ground, and you clearly put up your gun and shoot first.

If you wanna post the video(s) that would be greeeaaatt.

• MVP

-snip-

Please do so, at your earliest convenience

Chat Logs:

00:51:11 | Chat(John Ambers): //1MIN

Hit Logs:

[spoiler=Quinn Frost]

00:52:23 | Bernard Schmitt SHOT Quinn Frost by SKS into Head.
00:52:23 | Quinn Frost STATUS S::612.247 B::4500 H::4790 HP::0.

[spoiler=John Ambers]

00:52:23 | Ruslan Romanenk SHOT John Ambers by ShotgunIzh43_Sawedoff into LeftArm.
00:52:23 | John Ambers STATUS S::0 B::5000 H::5000 HP::0.
00:52:23 | Ruslan Romanenk SHOT John Ambers by ShotgunIzh43_Sawedoff into LeftArm.
00:52:23 | Ruslan Romanenk SHOT John Ambers by ShotgunIzh43_Sawedoff into Head.

Kill Logs:

00:52:23 | Player Quinn Frost has been killed by player Bernard Schmitt
00:52:23 | Player John Ambers has been killed by player Ruslan Romanenk

Connection Logs:

00:56:35 | Player Bernard Schmitt has been disconnected
00:56:59 | Player Amir Azim has been disconnected
00:57:25 | Player Ruslan Romanenk has been disconnected

Calling Ruslan Romanenk and Bernard Schmit into this report.

Due to multiple reports against him, Ruslan Romanenk will be temp banned until he responds.

Not much of a POV, as my power went out before the initiation, but my name is on it so I'll offer what I can.

Cletus(Jeb) Rosco:

John Ambers, Quinn Frost and myself entered Kab and ran into some people asking for a 'Craig', one swinging an axe around nearly hitting someone, randomly talking to us about "the savory taste of human flesh" and "chopping up bodies". My character has made the acquaintance of some who share those peculiar tastes, so I simply respond that I never met any man named Craig, mind my business, and keep moving.

At the opposite end of town, we run into someone who asks if it's safe to pass towards the way we came, then asks to follow us in the opposite direction he was headed, once he learns where we're going. Suspicious, but we let him tag along to Stary anyway, where at the edge of town he unloads an SKS into a zombie and asks if we have any beer. I hand him a beer, then my power goes out, abruptly logging me out in the middle of an open road.

I immediately message John Ambers from my phone so he could drop an //OOC for our tag along, and whoever else I worried might be nearby. I was already expecting to run into a robbery or some hostile RP. I hoped they'd be sport enough to RP it out, or slowly escalate hostilities giving me a chance to return. I don't know if they ever got this information, but it was obvious I had crashed, and that our 3-man team was down 1. I returned just about 2 minutes later, and my friends are dead by Quinn's POV.

I'm not 100% sure our tag along was with these guys, so I can't really say they took advantage of an OOC/RL disruption. I believe though, if they were stalking us like they claimed, they should have known there were 3 guys and probably even saw one lose connection in the road. I wouldn't have minded logging back in to be taken hostage, but the hostage RP never happened apparently.

I'm also not sure how my KoS rights work in this situation, since I was briefly out of commission for the whole thing. But the connection logs also show they didn't stay online long enough to risk dealing with me.

I've got nothing further to say or add, no names or footage. Thanks for your time.

I trust when NotaScouser posts video proof of his POV, the rest of us who were accompanying him will be cleared of this, correct? Because the only rule broken by us was perhaps the combat logging one. It slipped my mind, and I decided to log out without waiting 15 minutes. Other than that, claiming that we shot first is an absolute lie. After we initiated hostilities with them, they decided to spray their AK's at us without even saying anything, so we responded accordingly.

claiming that we shot first is an absolute lie. After we initiated hostilities with them, they decided to spray their AK's at us without even saying anything, so we responded accordingly.

I did not raise my gun, and neither did John. Like I said, neither of us had absolutely any time to respond whatsoever. You make it sound like there was an actual interaction between us two parties, but it was completely one sided; You all ran up, screamed about 'Craig', told us to get on the ground, and then shot us. This all happened within a span of less than 10 seconds. Is there a hit log? If there is, i'd ask an admin to post anything saying that we shot them. Otherwise, get your friends to post their video POV's.

Guest rossgarland

And here comes the deal breaker - see video below!

Around 30 seconds shows the player on the right raising his weapon and shooting first.  We then retaliated and killed you both as a consequence.  We were really keen to 'RP the crap' outta the hostage situation, but you sadly ruined it (and any chance of survival) by shooting...

Also, that suspicious player you spoke about was NOT with us.

We ran into Staryy via the pond and hear talking.  I thought it might have been my missing partner, Craig.

GG

Guest rossgarland

Mind explaining why you combat logged from the situation?

First thing's first, we weren't aware there was a third person (that had DC'd).

It was around 1.30 am (ish).  I was tired and went to bed, the thought of combat logging simply slipped our mind - nothing more to it than that.

Thank you for the clarification. At this time, unless there's new evidence to bring forward, any further comments and questions will come from staff.

As well, Ruslan Romanenk, your temp ban has been removed from the servers. I ask all of you keep an eye on the report in the event anything else is needed.

Guest rossgarland

Just curious, will there be any form of repercussion for the false accusations & lies from Darco that has resulted in a waste of precious Admin time?

"I did not raise my gun, and neither did John." (Darco, 2016) - Clearly, one of them raised it and shot.

Danka

Just curious, will there be any form of repercussion for the false accusations & lies from Darco that has resulted in a waste of precious Admin time?

"I did not raise my gun, and neither did John." (Darco, 2016) - Clearly, one of them raised it and shot.

Danka

That's not how these reports work. John was behind me, so I did not realize that he actually raised his gun and shot at you all. I was not lying to you, I was under the impression that he hadn't shot at you. He had told me that he didn't fire upon you all, but looking at the video shows me that he did. My apologies.

• Legend

Verdict:

Ruslan Romanenk - Combat Log [GUILTY]

Amir Azim - Combat Log [GUILTY]

Bernard Schmit - RDM, Invalid Initiation, Combat Log [GUILTY]

Reason:

The staff team have reviewed all the evidence and statements provided and have reached the following verdict:

Amir Azim and Ruslan Romanenk - You were both involved with the situation that unfolded resulting into the death of the OP. From the logs it is clear that you both committed Combat Log soon after without waiting the 15 minutes as stated in the rules.

There should be no excuses to this, especially as you are both new to the community, this rule should be still fresh in your minds.

Ruslan Romanenk - The logs show you killed the OP's ally, in these circumstances we feel a punishment for this would be unjustified as you were defending yourself from attack which started from an invalid initiation.

Bernard Schmit - As we have seen from the video you provided your initiation was not clear. Stating 'Let us get down' makes no sense and is not a clear instruction, soon after this you shoot and killed the OP whilst his weapon is lowered showing he was not a threat to you or your allies. After this you (along with those above) decided to Combat Log without waiting the initial times as stated in the rules.

With the general attitude (shown in the video with G3t r3kt) it is clear to us that you do not fit into our community. Aswell as this report you were in another: here. From the evidence provided it is also clear to us that you do not understand our rules and have no intention of serious roleplay.

With the above the following applies:

Outcome:

Ruslan Romanenk - Combat Log - 3 Days | Banstrike

Amir Azim - Combat Log - 3 Days | Banstrike

Bernard Schmit - Multiple Rulebreaks - Permanently Banned from the Community