Server time: 2017-08-24, 01:11

Sign in to follow this  
Guest xNayzed

Server rejections??

Question

Guest xNayzed   
Guest xNayzed

I got whitelisted yesterday and then I try joining a server and it says I havent been whitelisted??? Please help

2 answers to this question

Might be your whitelist still needs to get accepted. If you look here, do you see "Your application has been accepted." in green letters? If not, you have to wait a bit longer for Rolle or Livs to look at your application.

Average time it takes is 4.8 hours, but sometimes it takes longer. Rolle and Livs have to look at a lot of applications every day. If after 24 hours you still haven't been accepted, you can always send a PM.

If your whitelist application got rejected (which you will see at the bottom of the page here), you can take a look here and see what the reason might be.

Hope that helps!

Diremast    0

If you have been whitelisted already and it's green like Gijs showed above your first step should be to double check if you have entered the right GUID. The GUID must be right or it will say that you have not been whitelisted.

To get your GUID, go into any public server that had battleye enabled and then type "#beclient GUID" in the main chat. Your GUID will then appear. I suggest taking a screenshot of it and then make sure that it's the same that you have entered here.

If it's not the same you can ask for a GUID reset here.

Good luck!