Server time: 2019-03-26, 19:15 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Terra

Interview with MedicineBunny

2d3f3cf4df.png

The idea of interview a community member is to take yet another step forward towards bringing the

community together.

The idea is to create a thread where we will interview a random community member.

During this interview we will ask the community member some questions regarding the community and how their DayZRP experience has been.

This week we interviewed:

MedicineBunny

Thank you so much for participating!

~Tell us something unique about yourself!~

Professional procastinator right here! I’m 20 years old, I’m half Norwegian half Filipino. I’m very silly and I joke around A LOT. I have 4 rabbits, a cat and a computer. Huh? A Computer isn’t a pet? Oh… Anyways, I do a lot of artistic stuff like drawing and playing various instruments. Especially the ukulele that people might’ve heard me play on teamspeak at multiple occasions.

I also really really hate zombies with all my passion, which is weird as I play a game that is all about zombies.

~How has your DayZRP experience been?~

It has been amazing, I felt like a stray cat when I first joined, and everyone has done a great job at making me feel welcomed. Thank you all, you wonderful wonderful people, you know who you are!

~Have you made any friends during your time in this community?~

I’ve made a bunch of friends. The first people I met on teamspeak, Tucker, Oyface, Mr.Weyland and JakeWalford, I still hang out with! They invited me to Pinewood, which lead me to the Jackals, theres Nik, REDefiant, Bigtoe, TLake, Jester, Alieb929, Snowleopard and LizardOverlord, and they are an amazing group of people, and if it wasn’t for the Jackals, I would’ve never made friends with Storm, JohnnyDenver and Volke too. The list goes on forever!

Most of us regularly hang out and play different games together as well!

~Is there something that you would like to see added to our community?~

I’m not sure. I know there are a bunch of unwritten rules that have just been mentioned in reports, or answered on “Ask the admins”, and I wish for those to be written down.

~What are some of your most memorable DayZRP experiences?~

The first time the Jackals came to Stary Yar during Pinewood. We had this long RP-session, and I was seriously creeped out by the Jackals, and it didn’t help that I was completely new to role-playing using my voice, as well as being new to the game.

At the end of it, they decided to initiate on us. We were told to put our hands up, and I immidiately went on the wiki to find out what key made me do that, as I was too embarressed to ask in teamspeak, and I didn’t know how to type IG yet. While I was on the Steam overlay, Jake had alt-tabbed back in, and his key got stuck, which ended in him accidentaly spraying down the entire room. The Jackals fired back, and it ended up with all of us and some of them dead.

After this, the Jackals showed up in our comms and apologized, and that made me feel really good. I really wish more people did this. I laughed about that whole situation. The only thing I was sad over was losing all my food, because I kept dying from starvation...

~Do you have a video of your favorite roleplay moment you would like to share with us?~

I don’t, I’m sorry….

~Do you have a video of your favorite funny moment ingame you would like to share with us?~

This is from Nik’s perspective where my character tells the Jackals that she is pregnant. It would’ve sounded more serious if teamspeak was muted, but honestly, it’s pretty hard not laughing.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ_jsiegF9U

~If a Zombie apocalypse would happen in Real life, what would you do and what items would try to take with you?~

My computer, duh! Nah, I would stay right where I am. I live on a farm, so there are plenty of tools (me, being one of them), and equipment around that I can use to defend myself. Sadly no guns… There’s also a radio tower next to the microplane airstrip that is less than 700m away. I’m pretty set right here, we grow potatoes, strawberries and raspberries, there are also apple trees here for that dank apple picking rp. For a quick escape, I can walk down to Norway’s longest river, Glomma, and row away.

Bring the Zombie Apocalypse to me, world, I’m ready!

...no please don’t, I hate zombies...

~How would you describe your playstyle on our Servers?~

I’m not sure if I have a proper playstyle yet that is unique, but lately I’ve been picking up on stuff REDefiant does (He’s been a great teacher when it comes to a lot of role-play things). I made this new super paranoid character, she would stay off the roads, keep to the forest, stay away from open fields and be real sneeki beeki through towns. It’s nice not being super confident every time I get to a town, there are bad people out there!

I really love being stealthy, and will do it every chance I get. It’s also pretty fun acting innocent when getting caught!

~Is there anything in particular that you're looking forward to with DayZSA?~

Dirtbikes, and more clothes! Fashion, fashion everywhere!

~What do you feel is the best thing about DayZRP and our community?~

The people! If it wasn’t for the people, I probably wouldn’t be here anymore.

~Do you have any tips or hints for newcomers?~

Don’t role-play bandits immediately, not until you’ve fully understood the rules. I’ve seen so many new people getting banned right off the bat just because they decided to play bandits right away.

Also, don’t be scared to ask staff if there is something within the rules you don’t fully understand, no shame in asking!

~Is there anything you would like to see more of within the community?~

I’d like to see more Volke events!

Interested in doing our interview?

Well you could be the potential next one!

We randomly pick people.

Keep a close eye on that PM box!

Thanks for the interview!

Great interview, great read!

Bnuny, I love you <3 Thank you for taking the time to do the interview

Awesome interview Bunny!

It was good to read! Loved the video

Thank you all, and thank you for having me <3

(I love you too Ellie baby <3)

Awesomesauce!

I've seen and heard you around, but haven't had the opportunity to meet you yet. Hopefully soon! Great interview, the video was priceless :P Thanks for sharing with us :)

Yeah...i see how it is bunny... "Thanks for having me"....

Lol thanks for the mention, and good interview  ;)

Good interview, loved that video. :)

No mention for the Asian Fusion? I'm a sad man now :(

Thanks for the interview anyway, it was an awesome read

What you said about ''new players'' was spot on

Banditiz4life not for a day

Great interview bunny. Really enjoyed reading it.