Server time: 2018-12-10, 11:58
Sign in to follow this  
Melvin

A random fact about your character (s)!

Petra Baloski does actually not know whom her father was because her mother was in fact, a whore.

Tucker Haas finds enjoyment in toying with people, and trying to convince them that he is in fact a good guy. It's quite funny how often people say to him that Tucker is a nice man, when in reality he is thinking about how he can kill them.

Oh and he is a pretty good chef.

Andrei is deaf in his left ear due to gunfire and has trouble with radio communications.

Oliver isn't who he claims to be.

Been playing this character for an entire year first character i whitelisted with and yet to have my first perma scar or even be asked by a hostage taker of mine for permission to perma scar me

Never Mind <3 masquerade

Matthew Cade enjoys long walks on the beach and and unicorns.

He dislikes children but enjoys treating people like them.

Been playing this character for an entire year first character i whitelisted with and yet to have my first perma scar or even be asked by a hostage taker of mine for permission to perma scar me

Never Mind <3 masquerade

LOL You had a good run

Secretly not a commie *shhhhhh

Never Mind <3 masquerade

LOL You had a good run

It was nice while it lasted :(

Never Mind <3 masquerade

LOL You had a good run

It was nice while it lasted :(

My char has no permascars, but a couple scars from an injury before the outbreak.

My character was in a coma for a little bit less than a year (Someone was taking care of him and he is trying to find that person) But because of that coma Michael might go unconscious and wake up with amnesia about the last few days if submit to heavy pain or heavy stress moment. Head trauma problem.

I lie about my name. I hate the northern Irish, The British, The Germans, And anyone whos dumb enough to curse and scream about how they want their weapons back during an interrogation [little tip: when we warn you to stop cursing, name calling, and complaining about how you need "RP GEAR". This is an RP Robbery, and Rp Gear Will be lost, and anything you curse and complain about will be set on fire.]

<3

And a little fact about myself and not my character--- I really dont care about gear.

My character's name isnt really Ender and only 10 people outside the Unnamed group know that

Kellie Addison is very calm, even under bad circumstances because she is aware that panicking won't solve anything, but talking her way out of something can occationally help.

Joel doesn't like foreigners. :troll:

My previous character Luke left Chernarus and went to Romania as per Cerna Liska's request and then I created a new one (Benedikt) and joined that group.

Also it was because of Luke's actions that Ben left Kirovograd in the apocalypse and traveled in South Zagoria in order to meet with Cerna Liska again.

Elias is always on several medications and upon meeting someone will immediately point out something he doesn't like about him/her. He speaks his mind ;)

Mr Chang has different personalities. I won't say as extreme as split - personalities, but he uses different approaches with different individuals he meet, finely tuned to each of their individual characteristics.

Hmm a random fact about my character is he has a couple of scars/marking on his person. I know it probably doesn't sound 'too' unique but I'll list em off, first is a diamond on his left arm, a W on his right arm, Koga is written on his back in Japanese, and he has a small scar on his right cheek. He got #rekt. :P

He's hiding something, something big.

Karl pretends to be normal. But when he has a chance to torture he goes full cray cray

Vojtech is fluent in German as his mother was from West Germany. He is also good in English and can speak a bit of Russian.