Server time: 2017-08-17, 06:12

Sign in to follow this  
n.bro199

Please Help! Questions on character skins and clan logos.

n.bro199    0

Hey all I am new around here and was thinking about bringing some of my clan members to play on RP but first I just have a few questions about character skins so I will post them in bullet point form so if you know the answer to only one just answer that. Thanks in advance :)

1) Are there any military style clothing that can be found without donating? (If so how hard to get is it?)

2) How do you get your clan logo on your shoulder?

3) Will can logos only appear on your shoulder/vehicle if you donate.

4) Are there custom skins for clans? (Just asking because I know on some other mods like Breaking Point, clans can get their own skins)

5) If you see someone with the skin and logo of a known bandit group that robs and pillages and they are running toward you, can you KOS before they get close enough to rob you?

6) Is there any way to get it so every member of a clan spawns in with the same or at least similar skin? (Just asking because the back story of my player and clan say he/they were part of a UN/NATO peace keeping mission so they would all be in their country's respective camos with the UN patch on their shoulders.

7)Do you have to have your clan tag in front of your name to get your clans patch on your shoulder or is that done through player ID?

Thanks again! - [ZUNPC] Nate [MEDIC]

Sin    113

1 - Yes.

2 - It's specific to certain skins. I think OA skins and later only.

3 - See #2

4 - Working on it. My own clan has a set of skins they wear, but others are free to copy our style.

5 - Oh HELL, no. After all, they might be coming to offer a peace treaty.

6 - No. You spawn in with random civvie skin, then you can change after the character has been created.

7 - That's all done through squad.xml. Including the clan tag in game. Not sure if there's a way to get around tagging up, but if there is, the rest of the server will come after you. Tag up. Or else.

1) Are there any military style clothing that can be found without donating? (If so how hard to get is it?)

A few rare military clothing should be added on the next mod.

2) How do you get your clan logo on your shoulder?

Clan logos only appear on the military skins and if you have a working XML tag.

3) Will can logos only appear on your shoulder/vehicle if you donate.

No, you need to use a XML tag. You don't have to donate for the logo to appear on the vehicles.

4) Are there custom skins for clans? (Just asking because I know on some other mods like Breaking Point, clans can get their own skins)

Clan skins shall be added one day. For the moment, some clans use "unofficial skins".

5) If you see someone with the skin and logo of a known bandit group that robs and pillages and they are running toward you, can you KOS before they get close enough to rob you?

No, unless they robbed you or they robbed somebody in front of you/or a friend.

6) Is there any way to get it so every member of a clan spawns in with the same or at least similar skin? (Just asking because the back story of my player and clan say he/they were part of a UN/NATO peace keeping mission so they would all be in their country's respective camos with the UN patch on their shoulders.

When you die, you can "spawn" a skin you buyed from the donation shop. You need to activate it each time you respawn.

7)Do you have to have your clan tag in front of your name to get your clans patch on your shoulder or is that done through player ID?

No, you need to use clan XML.