Server time: 2018-08-21, 00:26

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cladicus

What are some features you wish would be added to the standalone?

Stationary ham radios, capable of reaching across most of the country if not all of it.

A way to fix windows, build huts, make fences/walls and makeshift tents. Building a community would be clutch.

I'd actually like to see more caves, boats that work, cliffs, wild animals(Predators), and horses.

i just want my trusty lee enfield back in the game... maybe with a scope attachment, bayonet attachments?

A whitelist not everyone can pass with ease, That would be awesome

Being able to tie people up with rope. Like handcuffs but their easier to wiggle out of.

Next patch you can tie them up rope and duct tape.

I want new character models.The current ones are just to classic.Waiting to have a full grown beard IG.That would be cool :)

Being able to tie people up with rope. Like handcuffs but their easier to wiggle out of.

I wonder how long it will take to get out of duct tape in Dayz, I'd imagine they will make it easy but I cannot imagine anyone getting out of a pair of "duct tape handcuffs" without help from others :D

Nice, the duct tape should silence their voice so they can't scream for help but not completely silent.

I wonder how long it will take to get out of duct tape in Dayz, I'd imagine they will make it easy but I cannot imagine anyone getting out of a pair of "duct tape handcuffs" without help from others :D

Haha.. yeah it´s a bit of a tricky situation. IRL i have managed to break out of cuffs behind my back with a needle in about 9 seconds, but tape... oh no no. I can see the mechanics and need for it, but that wiggle would need to take some serious time ^^

Guest Vittoria

dynamic hudddddddddddddddddddd please

ss_ja_06-19-12_21-48-20_zaton.jpg

More gun customization would be nice. Attachments, attachment rails, different camos, etc. Also, with the attachments like red dot sights or acog sights, I think it would be cool to add those small batteries into the game that power the lighting on those sights.

Guest Senna1337

All i want is an actual Walkie Talkie stationary Radio, you know: The Ones you set one a Table to listen to or something like that.

Boats and more craftable items and less military weapons.

What's wrong with military weapons? There was a military in chernarus before the infection if I recall correctly.

Boats and more craftable items and less military weapons.

What's wrong with military weapons? There was a military in chernarus before the infection if I recall correctly.

Yeah, but that still doesn't justify how 90% of the people got a hold of a military grade weapon.

My opinion is that military weapons should have the same spawn rates as nvg's in the mod.

Think about it. Chernarus consists of mostly civilian and industrial areas. Sure there is a military as in every country, but the general population would most likely have access only to hunting rifles, shotguns and pistols, not AK's, and definitely not M4's

This.

3770862-1710885984-pulse.jpg

Or this.

16_01c.jpg

Trollface.png To build a better world !

Thats what i wanted to say, this is the only way to build a better world...

*cough*