Server time: 2018-11-12, 23:23 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cladicus

What are some features you wish would be added to the standalone?

definitely make melee battles more appealing, adjust loot tables and make weapons spawn less and make zombies more of a threat whether it being headshots to kill or more of them.

a better black raincoat

It's like a black raincoat and a brown raincoat got into a fight and decided it was a tie. Such disappoint.

Id like to see alot more variety of clothing. Especially for the different roles. Stuff such as Aprons for barbers/chefs, Chef hat maybe, Less ballistic vests, more chest carryalls such as a bum bag, for small items, or fishing vest, which offers no protection but more storage than most. More variety of customisation for weapons, being able to paint more than just the whole gun, specify areas like on some guns you can.

More scopes for the lesser used rifles such as the blaze or the repeater. Better shoes! What happened to normal boots over work boots or military. Hiking equipment, more camping equipment. Alot of people would of retreated to the woods over staying in towns in my eyes so there should be an abunance of makeshift goodies. So the ability to craft more weapons or items.

I know alot of this is probably already on the way, But just a few things id like to see. Also maybe a boat, only one, but something to travel to and from islands without the dreaded long swims.

I would LOVE the ability to either wear a damn raincoat over my Fatigues, or to get some waterproof fatigues! When I'm fully geared up with m4 mosin sniper, 4 hard cases and a medit, last thing I should have to worry about is whether my camo matched not if im going to die slowly in the rain.

I want persistence to work again so we can have bases, but something thats hasnt been in the game id say character customization

I might sound like a broken record, but I'd love a hazmat suit. It'd make sense for researchers from other nations.

Smoke bombs would be cool, especially if there was military grade, and homemade ones you could make out of flour and fire crackers.

I would love to see a focus on character customization along the lines of more vanity items like necklaces rings watches bracelets and the ability to customize character looks height and body type. encounters would be much more unique.

I'd like to see permanent injuries.

Ex. Leg breaks, character has a slight limp. Leg breaks often, character has a heavy limp.

Also, after splinting or morphine, I'd like to see a heavy limp. Being instantly fine is a bit far fetched in my opinion.

I would like to see anything that allows you to get around the map faster. Cars, boats, choppers, planes or trains.

It would be nice to be able to use the log burners and fireplaces in the houses, how cosy would that be on a rainy night

I would definitely like to see a more in depth character creation. A game like Dayz with full customization of your character would make me loose it lol. Just think, Skyrim creation layout in Dayz... ughghgughugh X-x

More animals, a craft menu like in H1Z1, different kinds of zombies, house building and some more advanced night equipment like, night vision or termo scopes.

More animals, a craft menu like in H1Z1, different kinds of zombies, house building and some more advanced night equipment like, night vision or termo scopes.

Thermal scopes?

It would be nice to be able to use the log burners and fireplaces in the houses, how cosy would that be on a rainy night

This ^^

Scuba gear :D

Blood, and I don't mean that kind of blood that you start dripping when you're either hit or bleeding, I'm talking about bing able to follow blood trails, getting your hands and clothes dirty with blood and even splatters on the walls. Also seasons. Winter in Chernarus? I'd love that.

To be able to make a custom face skin like most rpg games have.

To be able to make a custom face skin like most rpg games have.

Yes, very much agree