Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:52

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carter

Help with roleplaying?

Guest Carter   
Guest Carter

Hello everyone i am new i haven't joined the servers yet because my internet isn't working very well but i will be joining as soon as it is ready to go so i thought i would make this thread asking on good tips on role playing how to do it, what to talk about when meeting other players, how to approach other players in game and what happens if you run into a bandit squad can u shoot on sight if there bandits or do you still have to make contact? thanks for the help!

Pickles    0

All the info about whether or not you can shoot people in certain situations is in the rules. RP wise im no expert and im sure someone can give you some better tips but try not to mention things like servers or other OOC things (don't worry if you do though, it happens).

Generally players are friendly and can be approached but not always, when you spawn hardly anyone will be a threat as they have nothing to gain from robbing/killing you. You should try to work together with others you meet (unless you're a bandit) and im sure there are many players willing to help you out during your travels.

Sin    114

Comrade, am wish to tell that the shoot on sight is never good option. Very much trouble cause by. Many call me and my comrades a 'bandit' squad, but am here to tell you, is not so. Most often, when stop by bandit, is good idea try to talk way out of situation. You see, most bandit are professional, and have prepare for every situation; is most like they have sniper watching, all avenue of escape cut off, and have only initiate at time of their choosing. If, by chance, you happen to be stop by glorious Liberation Front of Chernarus, is smart thing stay calm. As long as you are no filthy foreign oppressor or communist, and are working to promote freedom and safety of citizen of Chernarus, is nothing to fear. We only wish for short interview. Perhaps will even help, if one behave with civil tongue. I much look forward to that day, comrade!

//OOC - For more information and tips on role play, see http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-short-guide-for-roleplay?pid=90545#pid90545

Guest Carter   
Guest Carter

Thanks for the replys i will keep it all in mind.