Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:40
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest mrrappingjake

New Problem! (SOLVED)

Question

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

When I join the server I get a very long error messege. Anyone know how to fix it?

Files "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_anim.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_code.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_communityassets.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_equip.pbo", "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ\addons\dayz_sfx.pbo", ... are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on the server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

Please help.

6 answers to this question

Please install our mod and use the launcher to start the game.

This is because the game is probably not using our mod but is using DayZ vanilla files.

Jerry    22

I got this before, I simply removed the listed files and it fixed it.

Guest mrrappingjake   
Guest mrrappingjake

When I do that the game doesnt even launch I get this error that is:

Addon 'dayz_weapons' requires addon 'dayz_equip'

I can't download the launcher because my Norton Internet Security is blocking it from downloading and I don't know how to Allow it.

Jerry    22

Follow Leons tips, and if you're still having trouble you can find me on teamspeak at the moment in the Helpdesk channel.

Sin    127

If you don't want to use the launcher, start Arma from the link in he OA folder (Launch Arma2 OA Beta Patch). From the main menu, go into Expansions, and disable every one that you can, except @DayZRP. Yes, that means you'll be disabling @DayZ and DayZ. You'll have to restart the game after that; but once you do, you can either filter for RP1 or specify the IP and port using the Remote dialog.

At least that's how I do it. And yes, I am a glutton for punishment, and I do pretty much everything the hard way :P

Reacher    2

Norton should allow you to activate silent mode, which should bypass download restrictions and game limitations.

Easiest way to do so is to:

- Go to desktop task bar

- Find Norton icon [typically bottom right near clock and date info]

- Right-click and select 'Turn on Silent Mode'.