None

Name of suspect/s:

Lucas OConnor

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):

none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

none

Detailed description of the events:

I was standing near Veresnik millitary compound just afk when I heard an ingame voice talking to me I responded to it. Without saying anything he had his gun pointing at me. A minute later he told me to raise my hands and I complied he then tied me up and said that we need to move, we moved a bit away from veresnik.

We were talking quite a lot OOC because he did something but I was willing to overlook it. U can find it in logs. After that he proceded to robb me, not RPing at all the only thing he said were commands and no context of why I was being robbed what so ever. He proceded to take my gun food drinks , Its gear I don'T mind it, but I had 0 RP experience from that + He seemed to have enought of supplies for himself with having a AKM in his hand with a Drum mag. Then he untied me told me to look at the compound and run there I complied and went back to veresnik.

Kill Logs:

N/A

Hit Logs:

N/A

Chat Logs:

17:36:55 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): *checks for radio*
17:36:59 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): /none
17:39:03 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): //my mask is welded to my face if u take it off it will be as if I died
17:39:28 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): //alright good job u killed me enjoy I am no longer going to RP
17:39:40 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): *dies in agony*
17:39:46 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): //wait what
17:40:07 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): //sry wasn't reading chat
17:40:18 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): //say again plz
17:40:54 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): //u already killed me m8 kill me if u want I will do it even after u rob me or whatever u want to do
17:41:20 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): //mate what happend cause i was looking in inv not chat
17:41:41 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): //I wrote in chat literally when I layed down *my mask is welded to my face if u take it off I die*
17:42:10 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): //kk sry about that just pretend i haven't taken it off k 
17:42:29 | Chat("Grigori Akhatar"(id=)): //k

Disconnect/Connect Logs:

16:29:31 | Player "Lucas OConnor" is connected (id=)

17:12:18 | Player "Grigori Akhatar" is connected (id=)
17:48:43 | Player "Grigori Akhatar"(id=) has been disconnected

Calling Lucas OConnor to this report. he will have 24 hours to respond before being temporarily banned.

Terodar can you please explain them chat logs? Why did you refuse to continue to RP and why is a mask welded to your face?

Terodar can you please explain them chat logs? Why did you refuse to continue to RP and why is a mask welded to your face?

It is a part of the story for Grigori he had a rough past (if u want I can write the story of it but it would take a bit of time) and the mask has been the outcome of it. Well I took it as a mistake as he obviously didn't want to kill me immidiately and it was just an honest mistake and because it would be bad for RP for it to just happen like that I chose to overlook it, as if it didn't happen.

I would also Like to add that I asked for a reason why I was being robbed and he gave none

It is a part of the story for Grigori he had a rough past (if u want I can write the story of it but it would take a bit of time) and the mask has been the outcome of it. Well I took it as a mistake as he obviously didn't want to kill me immidiately and it was just an honest mistake and because it would be bad for RP for it to just happen like that I chose to overlook it, as if it didn't happen.

I would also Like to add that I asked for a reason why I was being robbed and he gave none

Ok well if the mask is welded on (not 100% sure why a mask would be welded on) but how would you be able to eat or drink if the accused did leave you with something?

Ok well if the mask is welded on (not 100% sure why a mask would be welded on) but how would you be able to eat or drink if the accused did leave you with something?

Quite easy in the RP, I carved out the part of the Filter with a knife, unfortunately the game doesn't allow it so I have to RP it out.

my pov:

I brought him up to a different tree line checked to make sure he had no radio to contact anyone and told him to lie down on the ground. Then i started going through his gear, at the time i wasn't focusing on chat when he said the above and took off the mask. He then got up and I told him to get down on the ground but he wasn't responding then he said the above so I put the mask back on him, then I unhand cuffed him and told him to run off.

So if you can't breath in the air or what ever it is then why can you carve a piece out of your mask and still be fine?

Also you said you would die if i took it off in //OOC so how is my character supposed to know then?

Also instead of saying that I could take it off in chat why didn't you just say it with your voice its not bad rp so you could have just told me instead of typing it and then you wouldn't have had to report me because I was focusing on inventory to much.

my pov:

I brought him up to a different tree line checked to make sure he had no radio to contact anyone and told him to lie down on the ground. Then i started going through his gear, at the time i wasn't focusing on chat when he said the above and took off the mask. He then got up and I told him to get down on the ground but he wasn't responding then he said the above so I put the mask back on him, then I unhand cuffed him and told him to run off.

So if you can't breath in the air or what ever it is then why can you carve a piece out of your mask and still be fine?

Also you said you would die if i took it off in //OOC so how is my character supposed to know then?

Also instead of saying that I could take it off in chat why didn't you just say it with your voice its not bad rp so you could have just told me instead of typing it and then you wouldn't have had to report me because I was focusing on inventory to much.

What was your reason for robbing the OP?

Typing has always been allowed on the servers and it is up to you as the hostile party to take it into account. That said I would have to agree that what was said should have been done IC.

The reason I robbed him was because I needed some food and water cause I was running low and I didn't find any in the Military Compound and then I see him so I think to myself that's an easy target to get some supplies.

my pov:

First of all I don't die because of the air I die because of the pain caused by the removal of the mask as I wrote that it is WELDED to my face when u remove it u take all of the skin with it and cause excruciating pain. I also never wrote I die because of air

It's written OOC because the game doesn't allow me to actualy WELD the mask on my face so u have to pull to remove it

A man that has a mask welded to his face won't start immidiately saying my mask is welded to my face until u start touching it. It'S not something I would be proud of as Grigori.

I am also not reporting u because of this I am reporting because u gave 0 RP what so ever No context to the robbery said nearly nothing and basically robbed me for nothing How could u not find any food there when I went there and later on found food + there is a village right next to that spot with FOOD that I found there later as well. (I wrote "leaving hostage without food and drink"  

Just so u understand that this is not something u should do. If I were in woods far away from anything that I could easily die.)

And with this I will only answer to Staff.

//Edited format by Wendsill

Does anyone has video evidence of this situation?

The reason I robbed him was because I needed some food and water cause I was running low and I didn't find any in the Military Compound and then I see him so I think to myself that's an easy target to get some supplies.

So you didn't get anything from your robbery roughly 55 minutes prior to this one and you didn't think to travel to a town for food and drink?

16:42:18 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): *checks for radio*
16:42:27 | Chat("Lucas OConnor"(id=)): //do i find one
16:42:32 | Chat("Chloe Chase"(id=)): //no

I am also not reporting u because of this I am reporting because u gave 0 RP what so ever No context to the robbery said nearly nothing and basically robbed me for nothing How could u not find any food there when I went there and later on found food + there is a village right next to that spot with FOOD that I found there later as well. (I wrote "leaving hostage without food and drink"  

Just so u understand that this is not something u should do. If I were in woods far away from anything that I could easily die.)

The hostile party does not need to leave you with Food and Drink if you are close to a location where you can re-supply (such as apple trees, lakes etc.) The hostile party should however care for their victims and supply food/drink when their victim informs them it is needed (either by asking their victim or their victim asking them).

If you supply no RP into your status be it hungry or thirsty how will your attacker know?

The hostile party does not need to leave you with Food and Drink if you are close to a location where you can re-supply (such as apple trees, lakes etc.) The hostile party should however care for their victims and supply food/drink when their victim informs them it is needed (either by asking their victim or their victim asking them).

If you supply no RP into your status be it hungry or thirsty how will your attacker know?

got it, mistake on my part take it back. I didn't need to, otherwise I would've done it.

//Format edit by Wendsill

First of all I don't die because of the air I die because of the pain caused by the removal of the mask as I wrote that it is WELDED to my face when u remove it u take all of the skin with it and cause excruciating pain. I also never wrote I die because of air

Pardon me if I'm off base here, I've never welded anything in my life...but

How is that even remotely possible?

Pardon me if I'm off base here, I've never welded anything in my life...but

How is that even remotely possible?

welded is probably not the best word for it as the process has been a bit longer practically burning the skin under it applying disinfectant so it doesn't get infected, putting on the mask and letting it heal so the mask is practically ingrown in the skin, its been more surgical then just normal "welding" but I call it that in short because the story is longer. pardon me if I'm out of bounds here, but how is this question connected to the report?

//Edited format by Wendsill. 3rd time doing it, watch where you post.

Verdict:

Lucas OConnor - BadRP [Inconclusive]

Reason:

After reviewing this report we have decided we cannot punish Lucas OConnor of BadRP due to a lack of video evidence from the situation.

From the logs we have it is clear that Grigori Akhatar did mention about his mask but then refused to continue the RP once it was removed. This refusal would not help the accused know the status of the OP's wellbeing (in terms of hunger or thirst) but as a hostile party you should always make sure to care for your victims safety and health, which can be done by simply asking them. As mentioned by myself in post 14 the accused did not need to leave any supplies for his victim if they were in an area of resources (such as apple trees and water sources).

Grigori Akhatar we find the story of a mask being welded to your face as not being realistic enough for our servers, how would a welded mask be of any use you yourself especially if you have customised it so you are able to eat and drink? We would like you to re-consider your characters backstory to suit the servers, possibly something more simple like burns to the face and the use of bandages to cover them.

Lucas OConnor We would like to ask that you pay more attention to text when performing a robbery, our servers allow the use of text RP and more attention given could lead to a better RP experience for yourself and your victim based on emotions that are wrote down.

Outcome:

Lucas OConnor - No Punishment