Server time: 2017-08-22, 07:34

Sign in to follow this  
Chappers

Youtubers/Streamers

What's with this big rise to frame of DayZRP :o I have drove past about 5 (kids) all asking for lifts and have I met PsiSyndicate or we is he. This is a roleplaying server which was fun but now their is major spamming in TP asking for this guy. I am not stating it's PsiSyndicate fault or the Admins fault but can something be done??

This server was an enjoyable fun server before these guys came on now it's full of spam and annoyance when little 10 to 14 year old kids running round TP asking where is PsiSyndicate every 5 minutes!!!!.

This is not a hatred thread post I am just saying this because all the classic members before these guys got on here don't dare say it.

-KG-    0

Tbh there should be a clear age/maturity limit, hard to enforce maybe, but lets be honest...a 12 year olds view of common sense and RP is not going to be the same as our more mature members. And it is the older members that help this community grow.

Profwedgie    7

Absolutely agree KG!

Goz    2

Tbh there should be a clear age/maturity limit, hard to enforce maybe, but lets be honest...a 12 year olds view of common sense and RP is not going to be the same as our more mature members. And it is the older members that help this community grow.

This, to be honest - haven't seen on forums/in game anyone acting maturely or roleplaying that was under 14y old.

Rolle    2456

You want me to check everyone's IDs? :D

Goz    2

You want me to check everyone's IDs? :D

Yup, Roleplay properly the checkup.If they refuse - shoot their kneecaps and ban IP :D

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

15+ Age limit

Has to be harder to be accepted, i mean really, more than 300 new members within ~3 days?

Also, would it be possible to have RP1 be only accesable by people who have been registered for more than a month? Or something similar

My 2 cents is:

I don't want to blame the youtubers / streamers because its not their fault, its the people who follow / fanboy them. but seriously all i've seen in the trade post in the past 2 days is hordes of people screaming trolling breaking char and being racist.

They cant really help who they attract i guess.

It's not Roleplaying when you drive past some little screaming kid saying have you seen Psi or any other streamers. Ear will be deaf shortly!!!

It's not Roleplaying when you drive past some little screaming kid saying have you seen Psi or any other streamers. Ear will be deaf shortly!!!

have you been to the TP? thats all you hear haha

PsiSyndicate    16

Even I cringed when I went to TP, no one was really RPing, some guy shooting in the air screaming "trallalala".

Komblo123    0

Personally, I found DayZRP because of Lewis. And of course it would be cool to meet him. But I never break character to ask for him. And Trading post was pretty chill and tons of RP when I was there.

Even I cringed when I went to TP, no one was really RPing, some guy shooting in the air screaming "trallalala".

I was attempting to RP but you called me a twat or something so i got abit upset, would be nice to actually RP with you outside of the Cringe Post :)

Hopefully no hard feelings and we can show you a good time :)

Pickles    0

Maybe we should start properly inforcing blatant dismissal of RP. I mean accidently saying something about servers or logging in is fine, but if all this is true these guys should definately recieve some punishment.

PsiSyndicate    16

I was attempting to RP but you called me a twat or something so i got abit upset, would be nice to actually RP with you outside of the Cringe Post :)

Well it's just really hard when there's so many people being so stupid in the post, otherwise yeah, I'm sure it would be good.

Well it's just really hard when there's so many people being so stupid in the post, otherwise yeah, I'm sure it would be good.

Allow us to take you outside the post and show you something special. couldn't hurt and im sure we could fit it into your story :)

PsiSyndicate    16

Allow us to take you outside the post and show you something special. couldn't hurt and im sure we could fit it into your story :)

Well if any clan has anything interesting they could do with me, I'm more than happy to get involved.

Guest Wookiebookie   
Guest Wookiebookie

Well if any clan has anything interesting they could do with me, I'm more than happy to get involved.

What what what, the man is part of the group that rammed you going 100km/h he is very evil

Guest Fury   
Guest Fury

Syndicate you seem like a good guy :) I havent seen you on youtube until and i know alot of people are complaining about these youtubers and shit. let it die down, the people not rping will get whats coming to them they will be banned for not rping. so everyone complaining about these kids, get their names. report them for OOC and it will die down.

What what what, the man is part of the group that rammed you going 100km/h he is very evil

who rammed who ?

Guest Fury   
Guest Fury

Jerry rammed syndicate

Jerry    19

Our relationship has got off on a great start Psi, I called you a chubby cunt, I said I'd slit your sons throat and I leveled you with my GAZ. I think it was meant to be.

Our relationship has got off on a great start Psi, I called you a chubby cunt, I said I'd slit your sons throat and I leveled you with my GAZ. I think it was meant to be.

luck of the irish