Server time: 2018-07-16, 01:18 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
linards007

Never give up, never surrender.

My first day playing

I spawned in Electro and went straight to hospital. After taking some medical supplies i went to loot other houses and i heard people talking in hospital. I came back and joined them. There were 6 of us. We decited to go to Stary Sobor. We became good friends. Our leader was Jake ( one nice guy ). After looting Stary Sobor we found a bus and decited to go to trading post. On our way there we see another bus in front of us. 8 people got out of the bus and told us to stop. They told us to drop our weapons and lay on the ground. We layed there for 20 minutes. 3 cars passed by and did not stop so they shot them. We all got into a bus and they took us to factory. After they looted the factory we went to Solnichy industrial area. They forces us to go into a building and get on the ground. When i was going inside the building i managed to steal a grenade from a girl. I was the first to be executed. I accidently pressed F and i thew a grenade. I dont know i did any casualties ( sorry friends if i did ) but second after that i was killed.

After a minute i respawned at Cap Golovo and found a bike. I drove all the way to Solnichniy and on my way there i got a lee enfield. I went to a barn 200 meters from the places i got killed. I heared many gunshots from that place and after a minute i see their leader retreating. I said: "Freeze". He didnt do that and i said: "Payback time!" And shot him in the head. After a minute his soldiers came and i killed 2 of them. Unfortunately i died again from a grenade.

But guess what? I respawned in quarry. I ran fast as i could to the another barn 20 meters away from where i died. I heard them saying:"How did he shoot me through a wall?" Luckily i found a crossbow. I took a deep breath, came closer to barn and said:"Freeze and drop your weapons now! You have 5 seconds!" Then the silence started. I ran into the barn and shot one guy and after a moment i get shot too. (If someone is wondering, it was S-GRU clan.)

Jake, if you made it out please tell me. I hope to see you again.

P.S. I would like to join a clan who fight against S-GRU.

Guest WaltteriH
Follow the NLR, death of your character makes any previous contacts/gear and knowledge void.

So you admit breaking NLR multiple times?

My first day playing

I spawned in Electro and went straight to hospital. After taking some medical supplies i went to loot other houses and i heard people talking in hospital. I came back and joined them. There were 6 of us. We decited to go to Stary Sobor. We became good friends. Our leader was Jake ( one nice guy ). After looting Stary Sobor we found a bus and decited to go to trading post. On our way there we see another bus in front of us. 8 people got out of the bus and told us to stop. They told us to drop our weapons and lay on the ground. We layed there for 20 minutes. 3 cars passed by and did not stop so they shot them. We all got into a bus and they took us to factory. After they looted the factory we went to Solnichy industrial area. They forces us to go into a building and get on the ground. When i was going inside the building i managed to steal a grenade from a girl. I was the first to be executed. I accidently pressed F and i thew a grenade. I dont know i did any casualties ( sorry friends if i did ) but second after that i was killed.

After a minute i respawned at Cap Golovo and found a bike. I drove all the way to Solnichniy and on my way there i got a lee enfield. I went to a barn 200 meters from the places i got killed. I heared many gunshots from that place and after a minute i see their leader retreating. I said: "Freeze". He didnt do that and i said: "Payback time!" And shot him in the head. After a minute his soldiers came and i killed 2 of them. Unfortunately i died again from a grenade.

But guess what? I respawned in quarry. I ran fast as i could to the another barn 20 meters away from where i died. I heard them saying:"How did he shoot me through a wall?" Luckily i found a crossbow. I took a deep breath, came closer to barn and said:"Freeze and drop your weapons now! You have 5 seconds!" Then the silence started. I ran into the barn and shot one guy and after a moment i get shot too. (If someone is wondering, it was S-GRU clan.)

Jake, if you made it out please tell me. I hope to see you again.

P.S. I would like to join a clan who fight against S-GRU.

You arent the smartest person around are you?

Guest WaltteriH

Seems that his first day becomes his last. 2-3 NLR breaks withing 10min, and basically couple of KoS'ses.

Omg haha : D thats how banbies are Bannung their selves. Breaking nlr twice.

3 day ban for breaking NLR my friend, nice story.

Guest WaltteriH

1 day of playing inb4 ban. Bambi's ftw.

But since he broke the NLR, didn't he KoS couple of S-GRU?