Server time: 2019-03-27, 01:29 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

The Odyssey of Iudicael

My name is Iudicael. (zhoo-dee-ka-EL)

369x493http://puu.sh/m5sRv/b637bcbd5f.jpg[/img]

I come from a land no longer sustenant of life. The plague spread to my home, as well, and brought misery and ruination to many. The land buried in rotten, noxious flesh, both of beast and mankind alike. Had I been fortunate, living this way, having been spared the wrath of the plague? The Gods saw fit to spare my life. The Demons saw fit to torture my soul. Everything I knew lay in rubble. My life has been torn from mine own control like some doll stolen from the hands of a helpless child. I do not want this life any longer. I belong here, no more. My interest, drawn elsewhere. My pain, held nearest; a reminder of the past. Lest I forget these dreadful times of woe and suffering.

338x260http://puu.sh/m5t46/03cc77c125.jpg[/img]

I begin anew. Leaving behind what was before. No longer. I rendered of use a small barge, capable of transport to a distant land. I sought what many men only felt a dream. The journey was maddening. For any man to stay at sea for as long as I, he must have a strong will and stoic constitution. My mind and body are tested through the longest of days and the darkest of nights. My supplies run low and I fear for my survival.

There. There! Land! A new continent? An island? Green grass and wild forests line the coast like fruit lining the plates of the most luscious, savory feast. I see life, in a new eye, vastly untouched by the hands of man and free of epidemic. I shall set my expedition upon this new land! What wonders and perils await! I step upon the moist sands of the shore, sodden from the waves of the ocean behind, and look to my forthcoming  pilgrimage into this magnificent expanse. The glorious mountain standing solo on the horizon gives me hope of far reaches and distant province. Will I endure the unknown? Will I unearth glory? What lie in wait beyond my own eyesight? I shall persevere! By my design, I shall carve my own destiny henceforth!

674x402http://puu.sh/m5t5e/28346eaf77.jpg[/img]

The walls which I had built upon the soil of my homeland now lay in ruins. My home, a pile of rubble, is now no more than a distant memory. What home can I construct, herein these foreign lands, which would not meet the same disastrous end as it had before? I can only hope to seek refuge within mine own optimism for peace of mind. I am an architect! Not a fighter, but a master; one of establishment and design! I shall produce wonders greater than any formerly laid! None shall match my skill!

Very unique character man, you've done well, hope to meet you in game sometime. 

Thank you, NoxiousKnocks

Very unique character man, you've done well, hope to meet you in game sometime. 

Thank you, NoxiousKnocks

And thank you. :)

I definitely hope to meet you and many others sometime soon (since the map seems relatively small compared to Chernarus).

Sign in to follow this