Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 16:06 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Sonnyy

S-GRU's demands for hostages safety

It was a fun little improvised event :D Although next time I think we should actually execute the hostages so when I run to log off and don't pay much attention I don't get a lee enfield to the face.

Good game to all that participated, sadly we were limited by the impending server restart, hopefully if we do a similar event in the future we will get another clan attempting a rescue.

Good game to all that participated, sadly we were limited by the impending server restart, hopefully if we do a similar event in the future we will get another clan attempting a rescue.

Release their names next time as well then! Love it when these kind of threads are in here, keep it up! :)

Guest WaltteriH

The enfield guy broke NLR 2-3 times and made couple of KoS's. His first playday becomes his last.

Unfortunately some of the hostages insisted on stealing our vehicles and pick up military weapons. They were all killed due to non-comply.

Guest Cadan

Next time these scum pull a move like this BC will be there to assist in ridding them.

//Good job, always love a good execution.

You wont get a ransom for randoms either.

Have to be someone well known.

We faked a execution for each hostage to let the remaining hostages think they're going to be executed next.

We took 1 hostage out of the factory while the others were waiting inside and told him and them that he's going to be executed now.

At the coast we shot next to his head, told him to never ever touch a military weapon again or the next time the bullet will actually be placed inside his head, then we told him to walk away and to not come back.

We did this with every Hostage.

Sadly some of them returned later and got killed, when they were trying to attack us and to steal our cars.

Unfortunately some of the hostages insisted on stealing our vehicles and pick up military weapons. They were all killed due to non-comply.

That was the most fun I have had on the server in a while, up until a hostage tried to kill us with a frag grenade he stole out of one of our comrades backpacks.

We faked a execution for each hostage to let the remaining hostages think they're going to be executed next.

We took 1 hostage out of the factory while the others were waiting inside and told him and them that he's going to be executed now.

At the coast we shot next to his head, told him to never ever touch a military weapon again or the next time the bullet will actually be placed inside his head, then we told him to walk away and to not come back.

We did this with every Hostage.

Sadly some of them returned later and got killed, when they were trying to attack us and to steal our cars.

haha nice, pretty cool way to do it i think :)

You can tell where their at just by that picture of the GPS, Factory at Solnichniy...

That was the intention. We were waiting for someone to rescue or to trade for them... So we give away our position.

Guest Techno_Magic

Damn, you guys are strict... I like that.

Daniel showed some nice roleplaying when taking care of the hostages.

Guest Cadan

Wookie plays with everyone.

Jake had

Fun it's still just a game : D

Someone of the hostages even said that he enjoys it and that its a nice rp : )

S-GRUs hostage RP was so realistic, we were able to give jake the full experience of an Stockholm syndrome.

S-GRU can't even muster the strength to execute a worthless hostage? What pansies

//they Were New we just wanted to have fun And give them an Impression what Good rp is : D

// nice one i like the idea of faking the executions to scare the others

Guest DJKP

Some of these photos were with PsiSyndicate

Sign in to follow this