Server time: 2017-08-23, 21:34

Sign in to follow this  
APTerminator

[Open Frequency]Someone

APTerminator    68

*The blood was still warm on Jake's hand, as he picked up the radio speaker*

"Ughh... fucking hell. Is coughing-anyone listening? Hell, I don't give a damn. My name is Jake Austin, and I'm a 'Hero' as they say. I just survived a raid attempt on my location, 3 versus 1. I managed to kill those fuckers, but I was hit with a couple bullets. I think my rib is broken, and I'm having some trouble breathing. If there is a doctor listening, I nee-coughing-eed help. I need it, and I can trade some good weapons or good medical equipment. I'm in outside of-coughing-Zeleno, in a small house, I forget the color.

Marek, if you're listening, I hope a zombie shits in your head you nihilistic fuck. I still have my M-133 with rou-coughing-rounds to spare. That goes for anyone else getting wise ideas."

*The radio switched off, and Jake moaned in pain*

White Chocolate    5

[align=left]*Ulysses hears the frequency, finishing his last can of beans in God knows where. He's been lost for months. He picks up the radio, food still in mouth. He swallows.*

[align=left]Hey buddy! Ya there? Listen, I ain't no doctor, but i know my way around a knife and a needle. I can patch you up. Though my services require a mighty sum. 

[align=left]*He looks at the now empty can, not even bothering to finish chewing as he speaks*

[align=left]Now, I'm a bit low on food. But I've got plenty o' bullets to spare if you try to jip me. *swallows* You sound like a nice enough guy, so I'm sure you've got a smarter head on your shoulders, or so I would hope. 

[align=left]*He leans back against a tree stump, rubbing his creaky knee. looking up to the sky he continues*

[align=left]Make me an offer I can't refuse, and you got yourself a doc.

[align=left]*He releases the radio, setting it beside him, whistling to himself as he watches the clouds. waiting for a response.*

APTerminator    68

*Jake winced when the man came through*

"I need a doctor, surgeon, someone who knows how to put a bone in place. Do you know how to do that? Where are you anyways?"

*Jake still felt like shit, wailing again when he let go of the receiver*

Layman96    1

*Trent quickly picks up his radio as he rests in a house*

"Hey buddy, I'm close to you; in the same town. If you can signal me somehow I can come find you. I'm no doctor, though I have enough training to at least patch you up and help you get to one. Just let me know how to find you."

*He sets the radio on the table as he awaits a response*

Joules    233

*Tucker hears the man speak and starts to laugh. He depresses the PTT and begins to speak*

"What did I tell you would happen? Did you learn your lesson yet? Get your surgery and take the lesson you learned today and remember it... learn from it. Good luck!"

*As he ends his transmission he starts to laugh again and releases the PTT. He sighs afterward and looks over the cliff again like the night before. He shrugs and looks at the bottom of the cliff.*

APTerminator    68

*Jake was getting incensed with the pain and the people*

"Listen you id-jit, I got ambushed, I'm at the place I was when I broadcast earlier. These idiots tried to loot the place but didn't expect me. I dropped the first two then the third dropped a couple .22 rounds at my chest, and I dropped him. Any other smart ass bullshit y'all got to say?"

*He slowly breathed in and out, lying on a pile of clothing*

White Chocolate    5

*Ulysses couldn't help but chuckled at the banter over the radio. He put the cold plastic to his mouth.*

Looks like you got your hands full there. And someone who's a lot closer than me. Cause to be honest, I ain't got a damn clue where I am.

*He looks to the trees.*

If I get outta here, and, well, you aint already bled out. I can try. But that other fella seems to be more able to help your sitiation. 

APTerminator    68

*Done with the shit, Jake was tired and just wanted to rest*

"I ain't bleeding, I just got a broke rib. It feels-coughing-like it's in place, but I still needs a doctor to set the bone. Why the hell you even talkin if you don't know how the hell to get around?"

*Jake threw the radio into a pile of clothing, wincing when he did*

*Ryan sits on a chair when he hears the broadcast*

Hello sir,

This is major Sanders from the United Nations.

You shouldnt act like a... hero you said?

Its only getting You and your friends killed.. trust me..

I Will try to Come to you.. hang on!

Sanders out.

*he puts away the radio andere starts to walk*