Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:41

Sign in to follow this  

-Open Freq- I'm Sorry

*Wong Picks up his radio after hearing some troubling news*

I don't know what's happened to The Brotherhood but I've heard they have become terrorists of Chernarus or some shit. 

After The Pestilence Brotherhood attacked New Paris against my orders I took my shit and decided to leave. 

The Brotherhood is now longer under my command but I assume is under Jay Clarke and Covert suydam. 

I tried my best to keep em how they was meant to be, Infecting people is what we did and are known for.

We wasn't meant to infect random survivors  we was meant to test the infection vials we was given on bandits and people whom did bad. 

Somewhere along the line though we went off the rails. We tried to go back to how we was suppose to be,

By helping the French with new paris. 

I'm sorry to all the people whom we have robbed and tortured. 

I won't be around for awhile. I'll come back one day. 

*Wong releases the button on his radio* 

Mercy    504

Riviaira scoffed a little with a chuckle before smirking, she shuck her head. Clearin her throat with a cough before pressing her push-to-talk whilst she camped back at home.

"See you later Wong, hope this time you won't come back just to laugh at my broken voice."

She placed the radio besides her, yawning large and resting her eyes once again.

*Wong pushes down his button*

I'm a coward for leaving and taking some time for myself. You know me better then anyone Joffrey.

*Ondrej pushes the transmission button*

"How about you do everyone a favor and you stay gone, eh?"

*transmission ends*

*wong pushes the button down*

How about you suck a dick and shut up? Thanks.

Dogmeat    7

*the radio slowly fizzles on and a rough Irish voice slowly almost carefully comes over the radio*

"Ah.....Wong.....been awhile 'asn't it? Glad to see yer back ya fucker. Either ay no matter whatcha did I always liked ya fella, most people forget we aren't all proud of our pasts so ignore them fecks just staring at you with a wad of newspaper shoved up their arse. They'll get whats coming to them."

*Ondrej starts to transmit*

"I didn't excpect much of a reply from a horny teenager. Maybe you should take your own advice, you'll probably have more succes with men than you did with women."

*pushes down his radio*

Do you know how old I am? No. Then shut the fuck up. Don't even know who you are

*Drew picks up his radio and responds angrily*

Fuck you too, Wong. I'd die for you, but obviously you won't do the same for your brothers. Stay gone, scumbag.

*Tossing his radio aside, Drew continues to sleep*

*pushes down the transmission button*

"I can tell your voice has been through 18 years of bullying and rejection this far. Go back to a childhood memory and eat your cereal with a burned spoon."

*He sighs and then laughs*

Drew. If you and the other brothers actually listened and followed what we was meant to then this wouldn't of happened. Blame Elijah and Bobby.

*He laughs even harder*

Well your a few years off. Like age really matters anyway It's cool though, you don't know shit get off this frequency and stop being a radio warrior.

Guest Max   
Guest Max

*Max sits back and begins laughing in joy*

Today is glorious day for Chernarus! I will always have the scar to remember you by Wong.

*He ends the transmission and continues laughing*

*Wong pushes down the button*

I'll always remember that day too max. Take care old pal!

Guest Max   
Guest Max

*Max pushes the PTT*

Ano

*He ends transmission*

Brodie    43

*Brodie takes out his radio from his vest and listens to all the racket and familiar voices.

He presses down the PTT button lightly and speaks in a low, calm tone*

'Wong.....you can't say they fell off the rails because of Elijha and Bobby, you're the one that is in charge at the end of the day. Don't say they didn't listen to you, of course they fucking did, otherwise you would've killed them. So let me get one thing straight, you're leaving because of the mess you've made, the problems you've caused, the enemies you've made. You're leaving because you can't face your problems, because you're too afraid, but Wong, you don't see, you've been blinded by your own selfishness. You've lost everything, you've lost everyone. That is why you are truly leaving, and let me warn you now, this will be your only warning, don't you fucking even attempt coming back.'

*The radio snaps off and he puts it back into his vest, awaiting a reply, he looks at his knife and begins to think.*

"I didn't know you could trick an old dog new tricks... I guess I was wong"

*a chuckle can be heard in the background before the radio cuts off*

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Pedro sits at his taco stand, making sure that his tacos stay pristine as'f

Another one.

AlwaysGamer    25

"Marco take his radio and slowly take it to his face, he then press the push-to-talk"

So... uhm, if I recognize the voice, this is Wong, Jay Wong. If it is really you, I don't believe your story of your group's goal. Last time I saw you, you took my weapons away, made me run in a barn and then marked TPB on my back.....I didn't do anything bad and you decided to take my shit away and mark me. I wish I could forgive you but the mark is there for the rest of my life.

"After a few seconds of not talking, Marco continue"

.... I hope you will get eated alive by an infected and end up in hell.

"Marco then start a little laugh before stopping the transmission."

*He sit down on a rock and watches the sea.*

Covert hears Wong over the radio, and replies

I used to call you a brother Wong, someone I would have died for. I took your oath, I killed for you, I wouldve died for you. But you've fucking ruined all that, gone and run off when the going got tough. Broke your own god damned oath. Then you have the audacity to blame your brothers for your mistakes. You ran us into the ground Wong, not them. Stay gone, you fucking coward.

He lowers the radio and tosses it into his bag

*After finishing chapter 3 of "War of the Worlds" Jack here's wongs voice over his radio, he begins to push down the transmission button after listening to what he said*

Wong! Why would you betray your brothers who would die for you!

*"Releasing the transmission button" Jack begins to breath heavy as he try's to calm down from the rage he felt...*

*Presses back down transmission button*

Wong you know as well as all of the brothers do what will happen to you if you come back, we simply can't make an acceptions for you after what you did...

My advice don't let any of the brothers set eyes on you again or else...

*Releases transmission button and turns of radio*

*Jack begins to pick back up his book and continue to read*

*Transmission starts*

Against your orders? Old friend, I did not know you were a liar. 

*pauses for a moment*

You told us and I quote ... Do what ever you want ... and you even took something from one of the hostages ... A smersh vest.

If you did not like what we did, why did you help us get away with the hostages and disappeared before the french arrived. Somebody else said it before I could but I'll just repeat it ... Only cowards give up and lie.

You made us what we are today and now that people call us terrorist ... Because of you ... You run away? 

*Transmission ends*

MrCuddles    11

Bobby Picks up the radio and starts talking*

After all the shit i have been trough with you, the people we killed and tortured.. i can't start to count how many times i have hunted with you.. Now, lets see who is the better hunter between me and you Wong..

Game on Brother... Game on...

Bobby looks down at his AKM, drops the radio and shoots it in anger...

*Wong picks up the radio*

I'm looking for someone. Someone who can help, that's not running away? Why would I go up to Sean Kelly and tell him who took the people in New-Paris if I ordered you too? You took people from OUR allies city. Bobby your ass has always been a loose screw be quiet. Elijah you take slaves and moan non stop. Stop before you drive me insane.

Jack and Elias if your still listening come with me. We will return. Stronger and on the path we set out to be on. You both listened now I'm offering once more to follow me into the darkness to come out into the light. Brothers.

Covert. You was never around to say shit here. You betrayed us for Alycone fuck boy I let you back in remember that.

*he releases the button on his radio awaiting a response from Jack and Elias*

*Jack begins to realize what has come of the group he would have died for a month ago*

*Turns back on radio just in time to here wongs transmission*

*Begins to start transmiting*

Wong I have mixed feelings of what has come of my brothers, I've realized maybe it's the same things you felt before you left.

*Pause for a moment to make sure he wants to continue*

Me myself I would be willing to talk to you more private bases to maybe get back what we once had.

*Ends transmission*