Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:18
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest hellausr

Hita

Guest hellausr   
Guest hellausr

Hi guys..  I'm kind da semi new to dayz..  I've been playing the mod and standalone for about a yr or so..  I've decided I might like playing in a server with a goal to it rather then login into the mod in my base only to have a bandit login and be in my base lmao.. So I'm HellaUSR and hi! I'm from PA usa the Poconos to be exact

Welcome to the community buddy! Hope you enjoy yourself here and feel free to hop into the Newcomer Channel on TS (the link is just below the logo next to the FB/ Twitter/ Twitich etc. links) and speak to the staff there for any help or advice.

Good luck with the whitelist and look forward to meeting you in the wasteland soon ;)

DickSlide    250

Welcome to the community dude! If you have any questions feel free to contact a Community Helper (guys with the orange name)

I hope you enjoy it here!

Randle    927

Welcome to the community. 

As everyone else stated if you need anything feel free to contact myself or one of the other Community Helpers.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Samaritan    342

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Hellasr and welcome to the community. Get yourself involved on the forum as it is all part of what makes this community great. Check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Guest hellausr   
Guest hellausr

thanks guys i am hoping i do enjoy it here!!!

so how do i find your servers or server? not finding it

o some forum reading and found it by remote.. is there only server 3 these dayz?