Server time: 2017-10-23, 13:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
AlwaysGamer

This is why you have to check your hostage

AlwaysGamer    28

So I explain what is happening in the video enjoy :)

[video=youtube]

LOL mate.  The flashbang didnt go off.  It was just dark and you got away.  Then fucking Johnny got a mouse glitch and killed Darkside.  What a mess.  I blame Carlitos, fucking bon glord for not having a gun out.

Gotta get dem gamma goggles amirite?

Heroz_Nick    21

erm lads.

you know you would of been mince meat if that was an explosive grenade, now that would of been a few kills to your name dayumn

AlwaysGamer    28

LOL mate.  The flashbang didnt go off.  It was just dark and you got away.  Then fucking Johnny got a mouse glitch and killed Darkside.  What a mess.  I blame Carlitos, fucking bon glord for not having a gun out.

Gotta get dem gamma goggles amirite?

I know it didnt go off. It was my first time throwing a Flashbang and I didnt knew I had to unpin it xD I kinda just threw it. But the other guy is right. If it was a frag grenade you would have all being dead xD.

DickSlide    250

Oh yea I remember this..they best part of this all was when the comms just blew up because I was MURDERD by Johnny and we how they lost a hostage...

But good try on the 9 Banger :troll:

AlwaysGamer    28

Oh yea I remember this..they best part of this all was when the comms just blew up because I was MURDERD by Johnny and we how they lost a hostage...

But good try on the 9 Banger :troll:

Haha If only I knew I had to unpin the grenade it would have being fucking awesome xD

Tewudin    44

Wow. You just stood there and when you had the chance you simply escaped like that? Genius, man. Genius! :D I'd be totally scared to do anything, especially something like that. I can imagine your captives confusion when they realized that you're gone.

AlwaysGamer    28

Wow. You just stood there and when you had the chance you simply escaped like that? Genius, man. Genius! :D I'd be totally scared to do anything, especially something like that. I can imagine your captives confusion when they realized that you're gone.

I was just lucky and had some balls thats all xD If they had only one guy looking at me He could have shot me so I was just lucky no one was watching me

Tewudin    44

I was just lucky and had some balls thats all xD If they had only one guy looking at me He could have shot me so I was just lucky no one was watching me

No, no, no. It wasn't just luck. Admit it - you're a real wizard... or maybe Joker in disguise. You were there but then you disappeared. They definitely thought that you performed magic trick. :D

54702620.jpg

Nolan    0

Some fool that was with us had his weapon on his back for some reason, so it looked like we had all 3 hostages lol. Nice work all the same.

Ducky    71

Please do regard any type of object which can be used as a weapon, AS a weapon. You have no idea how fun it is to be alone and have a single person initiate on you, strip you and as he looks away for a single second he gets a hammer to the side of the head. Fun times.

AlwaysGamer    28

No, no, no. It wasn't just luck. Admit it - you're a real wizard... or maybe Joker in disguise. You were there but then you disappeared. They definitely thought that you performed magic trick. :D

54702620.jpg

Shit my real identity is gone I must go now

xD

Zilly    76

I love how you just gunned it once you tossed the grenade. It was still hanging in mid-air while you turned and ran.

But yeah, just a heads up im pretty sure that you can just drag the grenade out of your hands and onto the ground once you unpin it. And the unpin animation is pretty hard to notice in the dark unless someone is looking right at you.

AlwaysGamer    28

I love how you just gunned it once you tossed the grenade. It was still hanging in mid-air while you turned and ran.

But yeah, just a heads up im pretty sure that you can just drag the grenade out of your hands and onto the ground once you unpin it. And the unpin animation is pretty hard to notice in the dark unless someone is looking right at you.

Yeah after I was safe I thought about that but on the moment I didnt really think of that. I was more afraid of being seen and getting shot for throwing a grenade xD

Zilly    76

Yeah after I was safe I thought about that but on the moment I didnt really think of that. I was more afraid of being seen and getting shot for throwing a grenade xD

Yeah,  thats the funny part about the grenade, if you manage to unpin it without anyone noticing and just drop it where you stand by dragging it off you, you could get away with the whole thing even in broad daylight. Just gotta pick a moment when your captor is busy with something or in mid-animation.

I have been keeping 2 flashbangs, one in my shirt and one in my pants, just in case I was in a hostage situation and they improperly checked me. Then on your side you just ran. Fucking amazing why even have the flashbang amirite? :D

The fluke you pulled off.  +1

Harlow    32

Eh, was expecting dank 1v10. Awesome nonetheless.

AlwaysGamer    28

Eh, was expecting dank 1v10. Awesome nonetheless.

Wow Im not that good in PVP. Anyway they took the weapons I could have used against them to kill them all.... xD

Wolfe    0

Lol nice.

Yeah when Destiny and I were captured because of you, they took mine. Still had Brass Knuckles but meh. Stayed for the RP.

AlwaysGamer    28

Lol nice.

Yeah when Destiny and I were captured because of you, they took mine. Still had Brass Knuckles but meh. Stayed for the RP.

Wait you were capture because of me? Why?

Wolfe    0

Lol nice.

Wait you were capture because of me? Why?

Ask Coreena lol. If you're on the TS when I get home then I'll tell you. Surprised she hasn't said anything yet, might be waiting to do it ICly.