Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SaintShibby

hi my story for whitelisting

SaintShibby    1

The name is ash kovernski  if you find this letter, it was hopefully in my camp i Vavilovo and I'm not around anymore, please enjoy my camp and survive as long as you can.

You may ignore the rest of this letter but here is my story.

I was with the border control for Russia but was sent in to Chernarus on a black ops mission to gather information,

as having no family or friends to return to my squad was perfect for the mission.

We where sent deep into Chernarus into a the city Kozlovka and where given the orders to scout and gather as much info as possible but a day into the mission everything went wrong we got over run by infekted adn almost the whole squad got killed and turned into to creatures.

Lets jump ahead I hide til i knew i could run and save my own as and from that point i knew, the strong survive and the week are the ones we left behind in the old world, I have done some really bad things to be able to survive but never would i waste someone on the streets as long as they don't try anything.

This is my story in a small letter and for those who read til the end, in the green house south-west och the camp is a weapon and gun stash.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feedback please

Daisy    113

This is a nice background story.  I'd really like to find a letter like this ingame one day.

Guest kipaja2   
Guest kipaja2

I've seen a lot of us army rangers running around the streets of green mountain, you'd really fit in

Did you get to Chernarus with a helicopter by any chance?

Ronan    29

Just a bit of feedback here, the whole "black ops" stuff is a very big cliche on this server my friend, we like to call them Super Soldiers. You might want to maybe remake this backstory to make your character seem a bit less... invincible. You'll get a lot of negative criticism for this and it has been done a lot before. This is just feedback, not trying to tell you how to make your character.

Ducky    71

Great backstory, you'll fit right in with the other 30+ Black Ops Operatives.

Great backstory, you'll fit right in with the other 30+ Black Ops Operatives.

30?Their numbers have gone down drastically since the last time I checked

Sign in to follow this