Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Ascent_rain

To the Regulators... [Open Freq]

Ascent_rain    3

*Radio cuts in*

H....hello? My name is Beau Amari, and I am seeking refuge... My tower has been *Beau coughs violently with teeth chattering*.... It's been overrun... The infected have gotten to the bottom of the ladder, and I look outside... they are filling the compound... There has got to be some kind of a whistle or something that the tower is transmitting throughout Chernarus... I don't know why or how they are here or keep coming... but more importantly, how I will get out. 

*You hear a gun shot*

*NOW STAY DOWN YOU LITTLE... ARGH*... Excuse me, I am saying that if I can't find a way out then I am going to die here, but if I can get out then I am seeking refuge on what I hear to be an island, prison island. If this is true that you all are in control of it... I wish to come to it until I am s-..... *Beau clears his throat*...safe. Thank you, hopefully I'll hear back from you in time.

*Radio fades out*

Layman96    1

*Trent sits by the fire while hearing the man on the radio and responds*

"Hey...are you talking about the big radio tower? I can see it in the distance. I'm not too far. I could probably come and lure them away and give you the chance to get down if you need it."

*He keeps the radio held close as he awaits a response*

Dustin    0

Marek picks up his radio and presses the PTT

-Leave the man in  *In a sarcastic tone* "his tower"

Let him die and do us a favor.

Marek throws his radio in his backpack

Ascent_rain    3

*Trent sits by the fire while hearing the man on the radio and responds*

"Hey...are you talking about the big radio tower? I can see it in the distance. I'm not too far. I could probably come and lure them away and give you the chance to get down if you need it."

*He keeps the radio held close as he awaits a response*

*Beau hesitates to pick up his radio but musters the energy to do so*

What is your name, friend? I appreciate what you're trying to offer but... If you come here you will not leave... There are too many of them, when I say they are in the compound I mean that they are cramped like sardines in here. Unless you have some kind of vehicle to distract them then stay away, I appreciate your offer but... *Beau fires another shot, coughs, then sighs*... Just... get as far away from here as you can, there are too many of them.

Marek picks up his radio and presses the PTT

-Leave the man in  *In a sarcastic tone* "his tower"

Let him die and do us a favor.

Marek throws his radio in his backpack

*Beau flicks the radio back on and coughs violently followed by chuckles of laughter*

You... you sound familiar... and I won't lie, letting me die would do many people a favor, but I have changed whether you beleive it or not is your choice. As for your condescending voice, you sound very illiterate... I would just like to point that out.

*Beau chuckles and flicks the radio off*

Layman96    1

*Trent already ready to respond presses the PTT*

"It's Trent. They aren't fast. All I'd need to do is fire a couple rounds from my shotgun to lure them and book it down the hill. I'm fast, I think I can handle it. Your choice."

*Trent goes back to tending to his fire*

Ascent_rain    3

*Beau takes the radio back out and tells Trent an idea*

You know what? Come up here if you want to help but your blood is not on my hands. I want to go around back once you get up here, I just tied 3 or 4 ropes together and I'm going to throw them as far as I can... I want you to secure it somehow, and I'm going to climb down it. Make sure you're on the other side of both the two fences. If this works... then we have work to do, Trent.

*Beau wipes his face of sweat and slightly smiles then flicks his radio off*

Layman96    1

*Presses the PTT again as he stomps out his fire*

"Alright I'll see what I can do. On the way."

*He lets go and begins hiking*

Hollows    459

*Warden Hollows looks up at the empty tower and the dozens of corpses littering the bottom. They were several miles away on the Eastern coast when the message was sent, and due to the weather, it took them longer to navigate. He unclips his radio, soaked and freezing.*

"Beau... We came for you. I'm sorry it took us so long, the weather knocked our navigation back. We couldn't see straight. I hope you are alive and well, Beau. Come to the Island, you will be able to survive on it without worry of the infected. Message me personally if and when you get this message.  Again, I'm sorry we took as long as we did. I hope you made it out."

Dead End    13

*Synthesis, listening in on the conversation, waits until she is sure the Regulators are not listening in...

The last thing she needs is to alert them of her living presence.*

... Beau. I... I just want you to know-- I...

*She takes in a deep breath and pauses*

I... Fate-- Fate forgives you... For what you did... 

*She laughs a little before stating,*

In fact... You've... Opened my eyes to the... Real World... And I thank you for this...

*A long pause emits*

Take care, 42--! B- Beau, I mean...

*She sets down her radio, silently praising herself for not breaking up verbally.*

Guest Ewok   
Guest Ewok

*Radio cuts in*

H....hello? My name is Beau Amari, and I am seeking refuge... My tower has been *Beau coughs violently with teeth chattering*.... It's been overrun... The infected have gotten to the bottom of the ladder, and I look outside... they are filling the compound... There has got to be some kind of a whistle or something that the tower is transmitting throughout Chernarus... I don't know why or how they are here or keep coming... but more importantly, how I will get out. 

*You hear a gun shot*

*NOW STAY DOWN YOU LITTLE... ARGH*... Excuse me, I am saying that if I can't find a way out then I am going to die here, but if I can get out then I am seeking refuge on what I hear to be an island, prison island. If this is true that you all are in control of it... I wish to come to it until I am s-..... *Beau clears his throat*...safe. Thank you, hopefully I'll hear back from you in time.

*Radio fades out*

*Will hears the man say 'My Tower' again...*

What did I say last time you said 'My Tower'?

Guess what. THATS MY FUCKING TOWER YOU ARE IN AND IF I CATCH YOU IN THERE I WILL PULL YOUR TONGUE OUT AND PUT IT UP YOUR ASS!

If I hear one more peep about you in my fucking tower you'll be leaving in a body bag.

*Will leaves his radio next to him and waits for Beau to respond*

Ascent_rain    3

*Beau slightly smiles and tosses a rock into the ocean*

Ya know bud? I don't even know if you're listening... but *Beau takes a deep breath of the ocean air*... I'm taking a break from MY TOWER, I feel like it'll still be there when I get back to it. This island out there, that is... that is safety and *Beau lets a sigh of relief*- safety and refuge. When I get back to MY TOWER, I am going to name it the Amari Radio Tower, maybe even spraypaint my name onto it, who knows? You think you're big bad and tough, but you are not my friend... I will let you come for me when I get back, because I know that if you do... You will end up like Clay Diamond-- A sword through your throat.

*Beau smiles and starts to jam his clothes into a waterproof container for the swim*

Sign in to follow this