Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:08
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
zoyo

Show off your new wheels!

zoyo    70

With all the new vehicles added to the game, I thought it would be cool to make a place where everyone can show off their cars!

Here you can show off the vehicle you've repaired or are in the process of doing so. Show off your new party bus, and the road trip you went on with your buddies.  Also I would like to discuss the process of both finding the right parts to fix and maintain a vehicle and the new driving mechanics implemented this patch. Do you like the new changes? Is repairing a vehicle becoming too much of a chore? I want to know what you think.

600x350http://i.imgur.com/DiQXwEH.jpg[/img]

even if I got the auto drive on my car I'll still crash.

most of my rides don't have wheels... not any more :(

zoyo    70

even if I got the auto drive on my car I'll still crash.

most of my rides don't have wheels... not any more :(

Yea, I haven't had the chance to try the new driving mechanics. They look really difficult.

Zilly    76

Ive found alot of vehicles (a couple of sedans and two buses) but I havent had the drive (huehuehue) to try to get them into working order.

I was messing around on a low-pop public server at NWAF and found a working bus that someone was tinkering with, though. I didnt bother to take it, i just turned the lights on to be a jerk :3

Ronan    29

I can't wait to find a car in-game and just drive all around the place, pick up my friends and go on a roadtrip!

zoyo    70

I can't wait to find a car in-game and just drive all around the place, pick up my friends and go on a roadtrip!

Yea man, I guess I'm going to be on a party bus today.

So hyped! :D

Ronan    29

Yea man, I guess I'm going to be on a party bus today.

So hyped! :D

Oh my God, I now live for Party Buses

For some reason our car didn't have any doors, do you have to find and attach them? :P

W7i3FjE.jpg?1

zoyo    70

For some reason our car didn't have any doors, do you have to find and attach them? :P

W7i3FjE.jpg?1

Lucky... I wanted a hatchback. :P

Yea, you need to find new ones. And from what I understand they dont spawn anywhere except for other cars. So if you see another car steal its doors.

Lucky.. I wanted a hatchback. :P

Yea, you need to find new ones. And from what I understand they dont spawn anywhere except for other cars. So if you see another car steal its doors.

haha thats awesome, but who needs doors anyways eh?

zoyo    70

Lucky.. I wanted a hatchback. :P

haha thats awesome, but who needs doors anyways eh?

I guess, but they're probably nice if your being shot at. :)

I found a bus, it was good then I realize that the bus is too slow to go up the hill in Gorka...

the other time I found a bus was with Jannik and Slash, we abandoned all RP when Jannik shouted "Bus!" in Teamspeak and me and slash decided to say "fuck the rp lets go get the bus". we spent 45 minutes getting all the parts from nearby towns, started the truck and realize it was stuck. decided to blow it up with a grenade, when I said "chucking grenade" and unpinned mine, Jannik yelled "I already thrown one! run!" so I turned around and got caught in his grenade blast which was followed by my nade which was unpinned and in my hands... all in all, a good day

You can shoot arrows at a vehicle to get it unstuck by the way, be warned, it goes flying quite far :P

Se7en    0

You can shoot arrows at a vehicle to get it unstuck by the way, be warned, it goes flying quite far :P

Tried that with a sedan after seeing it on reddit. 

Didn't work. :(

Divinity    2

AthleticShoesBLACK.png

Literally my life, can't ever get enough pieces to fix up a car. And when I do, I crash into trees or fall through the earth. I fear the cars, shoes for life.

Tried that with a sedan after seeing it on reddit. 

Didn't work. :(

Awww maaaan, must've patched it D:

AthleticShoesBLACK.png

Literally my life, can't ever get enough pieces to fix up a car. And when I do, I crash into trees or fall through the earth. I fear the cars, shoes for life.

#Shoe4lifegang!

Hatch    0

Robbed a car, five minutes later I crash it into a picket fence and all it's doors fly off. 10/10 realism

nPLM36c.jpg

I've had this car from day 1 of .59