Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:34

Sign in to follow this  

Group feedback

Question

Mainly for the LM's.

My group has been active for 15 days. Why havnt we recieved any form of lore feedback yet?

We've been in game 13 days out of those 15 trying our best to get our name out there. What more do we have to do? This is incredibly frustrating and honestly its just unfair.

Edit: This is not directed at the new loremasters seeing as they just got their role.

6 answers to this question

Brad    155

Might have something to do with their recent roster changes but I'll direct the Loremasters here for you.

Might have something to do with their recent roster changes but I'll direct the Loremasters here for you.

Thanks Brad.

It usually takes around a month or so for the loremasters to approve a group as far as I can tell. That's what happened with the Immortals and that's what happened with The Matchmakers.

Actually, the immortals never got any lore or problems posted on the thread publicly, we only talked about the "possible" problems over teamspeak.

That's just my take on it, from my observation.

Aurora Sky    28

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. There are many reasons that we have not gotten back to you about your group yet. A few of them are as follows. It has only been two LMs that means it takes us a bit longer to get to the groups, longer than we would like. We also have four other projects that we are working on. We will get to your group as soon as we can. I was looking at it today and we have talked about it but nothing in mass detail as of yet. Like I said give us some time, keep doing what you are doing IG and we will get to it asap.

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. There are many reasons that we have not gotten back to you about your group yet. A few of them are as follows. It has only been two LMs that means it takes us a bit longer to get to the groups, longer than we would like. We also have four other projects that we are working on. We will get to your group as soon as we can. I was looking at it today and we have talked about it but nothing in mass detail as of yet. Like I said give us some time, keep doing what you are doing IG and we will get to it asap.

Thanks for replying.

I'm aware of other projects which is why I waited a few days before making a post.

I guess this can be solved now

xIO_VAPEG0D_OIx    749

I'm glad that the Loremasters were able to answer your question Mental.

With that /Solved