Server time: 2017-08-20, 04:20

Sign in to follow this  
Hellspawnceri

Police Car Spawns

Question

9 answers to this question

From my encounters their seem to be some that spawn in same spots frequently but most I see are random like .58

I do believe they are random, but they are plenty therefore the possibility of one being in the same place is kinda high I think.

Jester    48

The current patch hasn't made any changes to the spawn locations of police cars. Some seem fairly static while others move a lot. Its all about being lucky and finding one that isn't looted yet.

Pretty sure they're random, seen them all over the map personally, but i think they tend to spawn in the same spots a lot like Vybor water well usually has 1 or 2 all the time.

zoyo    65

Its my understanding that they are supposed to be spawning dynamically, and not just in static locations this patch. I haven't seen any police cars yet so I wouldn't know.

Mercy    495

I was looting a police car, came back to it 5 minutes later... It despawned infront of me...

Dusty    1044

As others have said, they are dynamic. However, I do know of at least two static police cars; one is in Severograd in a yellowish shed behind the police station, and another is in Svergino in the parking lot by the supermarket.