Server time: 2017-10-23, 00:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
APTerminator

[Open Frequency]Patrols of Balota

APTerminator    78

*Jacob scanned the radio waves, looking for an open channel, finding one in a short amount of time*

"Uh, hello, is anyone listening? Anyways, my name is Jacob and I'm a former militiaman from Texas. Why I'm here deals with my background; I want to start some sort of rule again, and base it off the American freedoms of Life, Liberty, and Happiness. Everyone who can hear this has seen the darkest points in humanities history, and we all deserve some relief.

So, my proposal is simple: I'm creating a police force, to Patrol Balota, and keep the peace. I'll do it by myself if I have too, but help would be needed to be effective. The rules are simple, don't kill the innocent, make those who do harm to them pay, and make ourselves known to the people of the region.

That being said, I'm headed North out of Balota for some necessary items. I might go to the area around Vybor, but my main goal is the base in Zelenogorsk. I'm trying to find some blue armbands to identify myself, but for now, you'll find me with a brown cowboy hat, camo clothing, and a nice Texas twang. I'll return to Balota ASAP, over and out.

*Jacob took his finger off the talk button on the radio, waiting for a reply*

Dustin    0

Marek picks up his radio and presses down the PTT

-You want bring your shitty American laws to my country?

He pauses a moment

-I see you soon in Balota Mr. America

After another moment of silince he speaks again

-You will not police are lands with you shit laws

.... hloupý Američan

Marek places his radio in his backpack and starts walking to Balota.

APTerminator    78

*Jacob laughed, a full laugh, before replying*

"Alright partner, you wanna play? Sure, it'll be nice knowing my first asshole before I put 9 milimetres between his eyes. I can see you now, coming into Balota, high and mighty. Oh, but you're too smart for that, you're not coming from the roads are you? You're coming from the apartments near Cherno. You're coming from there, and then you're gonna sneak up to the military base. Search there, maybe find a MP5 mag. Then when you don't find me there, you'll scan the town. When you think I ran off like a wuss, you'll go to the pump to get yourself a drink. After that, you'll hear a deep south American "Hello." Then boom.

You watch your back if you're gonna talk like that to the idea of freedom, you no good commie loving two-bit Armenian."

*Jacob shut the radio off*

Dustin    0

Marek picks up his radio as he walks

-Je myšlenka chlapa?...

Want to boss me around like you own place?

Sound of branches are broken with a muffled gnarl

-souložit.. oh where was I? Oh yes I no coward I will face you like man, that way when I beat you with a pipe wrench...

A moment of silence

I see you soon.

jason hunter    61

*Jason sighs as he hears the transmission he replies*

Another ones going to bite the dust just because of all that political shit again...

*The radio is truned off*

Strider    0

*Ondřej presses the transmission button*

"The two of you are pretty pathetic, stop talking on the radio and shoot each other already."

*Transmission ends*

APTerminator    78

*Looking out across the field, Jacob scanned the Zelenogorsk base*

"Alright partner, I have a bullet marked 'Freedom' with your name on it.

I'm done talking to this tough guy, any good men out there listening? There has to be one."

*Jacob finished, closely examining a bush moving. There was no wind*

Joules    274

*Tucker is switching through radio frequencies trying to find something to listen to and pass the time. He stares into the horizon and lights up a cigarette as he listens to the man talking about American values. His left eye twitches and memories of his pwn past start to come to mind. He remembers how he felt the same way, if not more radical than the man speaking on the other end. How it almost lead to his own death many times, and his small scale war against the Chedaki, Reapers, and 501st in conjunction with the survivors from the United States Embassy, and later the United States Armed Forces. He remembers the ultimate betrayal he experienced, and the feeling of his pistol pressed against his temple. As he listens and remembers further, he hears the back and forth argument between the two men. He chuckles to himself, as he received the same kind of treatment back then, so long ago, at least long ago, as to Tucker time flows slowly, and every day is just one more struggle to survive. After the two men finish their back and forth, he finds a chance to speak and he depresses the PTT. He hasn't taken his pain medication, so his voice is strained and you can hear a slight pain in his voice as he speaks*

"Are you serious? Obviously you don't get it. Nationalities don't matter now... maybe in the future they will... but the old world is dead and I don't know if it will ever come back. This is a state of nature... friend. Anything goes. Don't concern yourself with the values of Life, Liberty, and Happiness... They don't matter now, and they really never did. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can begin to accept the reality of this world as it's always been."

*He briefly releases the PTT and sighs. He depresses the PTT again and continues to speak*

"Oh and I hope you realize where the majority of these... American... laws actually came from. America wasn't the start of all this... greatness talk... like so many thought... If you can ever find a book on common law... like I doubt you will ever find... Read a book before spouting nonsense... America is dead, Armenia is dead, the world... is dead. Remember that and accept it, and maybe you'll learn to survive in it to thrive... in it."

*Tucker releases the PTT and waits for any response.*

APTerminator    78

*Jacob again laughed*

"So another one. Are you a friend, or an enemy? By the sounds of it, an uneducated man might say you're an enemy because of your eagerness to hear death. But I say that you might be masquerading your true intentions. I'll ask it again; are you a here, or an enemy?"

*He remained silent, as a light flickered from the bush*

Dustin    0

Marek laughs as he presses the PTT

Is no political,  it's been what 12 months no? And one guy want to take control..

It will not happen..

Marek takes his radio and throw's it into a near by pond

APTerminator    78

*As a brighter light came from the bush Jacob could see shadows*

"I'll say one more thing before I hit the hay for tonight. This is no one's land anymore. There is no government, and there is no control. The land belongs to no one, that means that someone has to do something with it. I don't want there to be much control, just a little safe haven for weary travelers. You can do what you like, as long as it doesn't harm someone else. So if you don't like that idea, I don't know you can call yourself anything but a bad guy. I'll see y'all in the morning."

*Jacob packed up and headed out with his Red 9 in hand*

Joules    274

*Tucker depresses the PTT to respond to the man*

"I am no friend and I am no enemy. You see, I was... trying to get you to think clearly. It appears you don't understand... oh well. You will either die soon, or learn your lesson the hard way... which really nowadays is the only way to learn it eh? So I will say once again. Don't concern yourself with the lives of others. Forget what you thought about the old world, it never mattered, and it certainly doesn't matter now. Life now is poor, nasty, brutish and short. Eventually something will rise from the ashes... assuming we aren't all dead by then... but it won't be today, and it won't be by you. So hold out, survive, and get off the god damn radio. Oh what the hell, why am I even trying to help you? You will learn the lesson on your own, or it will kill you. Either way you WILL learn the lesson, even if it's during your last breath."

*he releases the PTT and continues to look over the horizon, thinking of past struggles and successes.*

Dusty    1587

*Charlie mutters laughs, and answers the transmission after hearing other responses*

"I mean, good luck bud, but there are already large forces who have things mostly in control. If you wanna go up against the French, you ain't gonna get far."

*He pauses, still chuckling, and continues*

"Nobody likes to be told what they can and can't do, and there ain't much room for more 'authorities' here. Your police force will not last."

*He mutters "fucking pig" under his breath before ending his transmission and turning off his radio*

Jack the Ripper    352

*Ivan drums his fingers against the table to his side as he listens to the transmission. Eventually he decides to respond. He holds down the transmit button and speaks, his voice gravely.*

"You sound like you have some interesting things to say. Others may.... disagree, but see, I've learnt that people always have more to say than they let on. Perhaps you'd like to have a nice chat, face to face. I can make my way down to Balota in the morning, and we can discuss your plans for the future."

*Ivan takes his finger off the transmit button, with nothing more to say.*

*Artorias raises his radio up with a slight expression of sadness, he then press down the PTT*

I understand your intentions. They are good, but no man at least in this state can be forced into law. I myself want to setup a little paradise, however I am taking a more relaxed approach. You might want to keep a group safe. I want to keep humanity safe. I will rather die then to shoot my fellow man. So before I go and have to hear more of this stupid bickering. I will just say one old phrase. You catch more bees with honey.

*Arty put's his radio back in his vest pouch and continues his daily walk.*

Sign in to follow this