Server time: 2017-08-18, 07:14

Sign in to follow this  
Jimbo2710

Re-Starting Server 3 EU

Question

Jimbo2710    0

Why hasn't the third server been brought back? Cause the servers available are full a majority of the time.

20 answers to this question

Jamie    1174

S3 is no longer available since Rolle had to cut back on some things because of the bailout and such. There have been a few talks about bringing it back if the population stays high. There was also a phase where all the servers were dead so there was no point in having the 3 servers, so that was another reason we got rid of it.

There may be a chance that the server does come back, since the population has boomed back up because of the patch release.

Well both servers are full atm so I don't see why not opening S3 if it's still available that is.

Jimbo2710    0

S3 is no longer available since Rolle had to cut back on some things because of the bailout and such. There have been a few talks about bringing it back if the population stays high. There was also a phase where all the servers were dead so there was no point in having the 3 servers, so that was another reason we got rid of it.

There may be a chance that the server does come back, since the population has boomed back up because of the patch release.

Oh okay thank you for the reply.

MrCuddles    11

servers arent free and if they feel the need to put up server 3 im sure they will do so, if you cant get in then i know some people use this method: 

im not sure if this method is allowed due to possible server lag but im sure admins will correct me if im wrong

Voodoo    357

As Jamie has put above S3 does not exist anymore. The main reason for this was the hope of 2 75 player slot servers being available, unfortunately the 75 players slots was not released.

Fair enough, time to spam enter :D

Jamie    1174

servers arent free and if they feel the need to put up server 3 im sure they will do so, if you cant get in then i know some people use this method: 

im not sure if this method is allowed due to possible server lag but im sure admins will correct me if im wrong

I find this method is usefull if you're feeling lazy, but it doesn't get you into our servers first. It's much more effective actually spamming in, and when you're spamming you're actually quicker then that method. It's still a nice method to use.

But I'm glad you got your answer. We may see S3 rise from the dead at some point.

Marking as /Solved.

zoyo    64

Didn't know S3 was gone completely, the more you know.

Time to auto connect.

USER HAS BEEN WARNED FOR THIS POST.

Rolle    2445

We can easily afford it, question is if it's viable to pay 80€ a month for a server that will only be filled for a few hours on weekends.

We can easily afford it, question is if it's viable to pay 80€ a month for a server that will only be filled for a few hours on weekends.

Maybe. Lets see how much people come back to dayz with the new patch? If the servers stay full will you be considering paying for another server?

Rolle    2445

Maybe. Lets see how much people come back to dayz with the new patch? If the servers stay full will you be considering paying for another server?

Discussing it with staff currently when/if we should get S3 back, but obviously yes, if we have players the additional servers will be ordered.

Discussing it with staff currently when/if we should get S3 back, but obviously yes, if we have players the additional servers will be ordered.

Thanks for letting us know.

Rolle    2445

S3 is ordered and will be online Soon, it will be located in Paris.

Jetwells    242

Nice speedy response. +1 rolle

Darn Frenchies...

I find this method is usefull if you're feeling lazy, but it doesn't get you into our servers first. It's much more effective actually spamming in, and when you're spamming you're actually quicker then that method. It's still a nice method to use.

But I'm glad you got your answer. We may see S3 rise from the dead at some point.

Marking as /Solved.

Does this method work even if the server is passworded?

Jamie    1174

Does this method work even if the server is locked?

Well, if the server is locked then you can't join it. If you mean pass-worded then yes, It does work. You input the password once  and you should be good to go.