Server time: 2017-08-23, 04:01

Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Memorable Permas

Yoshi    54

Anyone have any memorable character "end" they'd like to share?

I haven't perma'd my first character, but I've heard some pretty good stories so far from people who have.

The strangest one I've heard so far being John Waters getting Anne Pasternak perma'd via pregnancy. (Can't be in the wasteland if you have to raise a kid)

Hessian    11

My second character, Johnathan Shaw, was a member of the Outlaws. Wasn't a violent man, so he maintained a position as their medic. Once, he became separated from his group. In the meantime, the Outlaws had engaged in a fire fight with some slaver brothers (whose names escape me). Eventually, I myself got into a bit of trouble at NWAF. Unaware of the firefight that took place, I jumped at the opportunity when the slavers came along and told me to get in the car to save me from a horde of zombies. They ended up recognizing me and my affiliations, and took me to a secluded shack just behind NWAF where they forced me to kneel in the center of the room as they tortured me and interrogated me. As it turns out, one of the slaver brothers had been killed by the Outlaws in the firefight so, naturally, these guys were pissed. My execution was imminent, then another survivor - a 'hero' - stumbled across the shack and investigated. After 20-30 minutes of pleading and deliberation, this hero was unsuccessful in his attempts to save me and thus, I was shot in the head from behind - execution style.

:'(

Everyone Mod member will remember Siorre

zoyo    66

The only character I've permaed was Yuri Barkov. I made the character when I was in the Kropotkin. I decided to perma him when I was making a new character when I was joining the Dveri. We decided to do a big execution. It kind of went sour though, we ran into someone in the Kropotkin so we ended up getting sniped at when we captured one of their members.

The whole staged RP didn't work out but I wont forget it.

Hessian    11

I don't remember Siorre. :'(

Yoshi    54

I don't remember Siorre. :'(

Shots fired.

Ellie    335

Anyone have any memorable character "end" they'd like to share?

I haven't perma'd my first character, but I've heard some pretty good stories so far from people who have.

The strangest one I've heard so far being John Waters getting Anne Pasternak perma'd via pregnancy. (Can't be in the wasteland if you have to raise a kid)

Wait, WHAT? Anne... died ? :(

My first Standalone character's death was pretty memorable.

o7

Isn't Siorre that guy who permadeathed twice a week? :troll:

Ellie    335

Nono! She just left the country because baby. Won't be back though.

Oh thank god! Don't scare me

RIP Anne get rekt'd by babies. :troll:

Chow Wong was the character I loved to play so much, he was the Chinese man child of Chernarus. Other than Kenway he was my favorite, but that was because rping with SamJFreeman as my mom made us an awesome mother-son team.

DeeBlack    303

Chow Wong was the character I loved to play so much, he was the Chinese man child of Chernarus. Other than Kenway he was my favorite, but that was because rping with SamJFreeman as my mom made us an awesome mother-son team.

I murdered Chow Wong right?

I murdered Chow Wong right?

yup, shot him in the leg when he was in a mental breakdown

Yoshi    54

BLOODBANE LIVES 

3justcultthings

Excuse the fact that I wasn't here in the mod days, but, Bloodbane?

GaryCash    24

This one guy I was traveling with got sniped outta no where at one point, (for me at least it was out of no where, but he had been initiated on earlier,) I had know him for a few days and because the death was so sudden and horrifying in the game play, he decided to permadeath that character

Yoshi    54

Oh thank god! Don't scare me

Jena would never know, anyways, because that's OOC. 

62x51http://puu.sh/lUbKE/f48dca0091.png[/img]